index - thursday afternoon/evening

thelawgoddess

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to tell you but you have to promise not to laugh, okay? i led both pitches of ULTRABRUTAL. i know, i know; it's only 5.7 ... and i've led much harder stuff than that, but it's been hard for me to get over the stigma of index. and it was so good for me because the baby steps are really helping me win back the headgame i was losing to at the end of last season!

ps - i think a better name for that climb would be ULTRADIRTY. winkgrin.gif

yep, i needed a serious shower after that one! laugh.gif

it wasn't that hot as we didn't get to the crag until about 5:30pm. but the bugs were vicious. po.gif

Main Entry: stig·ma ... Function: noun ... an identifying mark or characteristic

umm ... i'm not the only one who feels it, am i?

jdog said:

yeah i got another rope gun besides rumr. if he decides not to go for some reason you can be partner. either way hopefully i will still be out there. too nice to be working.

YOU WENT CLIMBING W/O ME, ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! prolly used my rack too, bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

I hate being a touron!!!! (NYC is cool for ONE day, but the gunks was good)

thelawgoddess said:

i'm going to tell you but you have to promise not to laugh, okay? i led both pitches of ULTRABRUTAL. i know, i know; it's only 5.7 ... and i've led much harder stuff than that, but it's been hard for me to get over the stigma of index. and it was so good for me because the baby steps are really helping me win back the headgame i was losing to at the end of last season!

Good for you, TLG. Any lead is a good lead when you haven't been on gear for awhile. Hopefully, you are breaking free from the cult of gym-climbing and boltclipping. wink.gif Climb on, girlie.

Greg_W said:

thelawgoddess said:

Good for you, TLG. Any lead is a good lead when you haven't been on gear for awhile. Hopefully, you are breaking free from the cult of gym-climbing and boltclipping. wink.gif Climb on, girlie.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Satan has her soul already...she dreams about the new Pusher hold series!!

Greg_W said:

She onsighted 5.9 slab above gear a few weeks ago here in Squamish cool.gif, so I'm not too sure what she is worried about. tongue.gif

snoboy said:

Greg_W said:

She onsighted 5.9 slab above gear a few weeks ago here in Squamish cool.gif, so I'm not too sure what she is worried about. tongue.gif

So lets see, that would be <calculate> <calculate> ..yup, about 65 cents on the dollar <calculate> <calculate> throw in a little WA state sales tax because Index IS in Washington <calculate> <add> <add> <subtotal>

...your Squamish 5.9 is about Index 5.5c.

Alex said:

snoboy said:

Greg_W said:

So lets see, that would be <calculate> <calculate> ..yup, about 65 cents on the dollar <calculate> <calculate> throw in a little WA state sales tax because Index IS in Washington <calculate> <add> <add> <subtotal>

...your Squamish 5.9 is about Index 5.5c.

Dude...your "exchange" rate is waaaay off...come on!! its at least 5.7 b/c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheesh...always trying to sandbag at index... yelrotflmao.gif

snoboy said:

hey, i've onsighted 5.10c slab before. well ... okay; i'll admit that was an accident and it was a short crux section, but i've onsighted a few 5.10b slabs too. slabs ... mmm. biggrin.gif i just have a hard time with the headgame on crack. gr_eek2.gif uh ... cracks.