drinking beers and dropping ass

gapertimmy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is also a factor of vibration, I've been woken by vibration but not stench... Peperony pizza and budwiser gets the highest vibration, where as fish and stoute gets the worst stench....

although my ass prety much always reeks havick on the nose...

I'll report back tomorrow, I have already drank 3 peashooter ales, and am headed to happy hour th drink Dos XX on tap...unfortunately with clients or I might head to the newly refurbished schurman rock....

shoud be an excellent report.... cantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gif

You know, Timmy, this is exactly the type of thread to drag me out of my post-Yosemite lurkerdom. But farting (unlike poo) is actually kind of a sensitive topic for me. I have digestive issues, man, and my flatulence is unrivaled by any man, woman, or canine. I'm not trying to brag, just I don't know.... maybe start a support group or something. I've been thinking about getting a regular colonic to see if that helps.

E-rock said:

You know, Timmy, this is exactly the type of thread to drag me out of my post-Yosemite lurkerdom. But farting (unlike poo) is actually kind of a sensitive topic for me. I have digestive issues, man, and my flatulence is unrivaled by any man, woman, or canine. I'm not trying to brag, just I don't know.... maybe start a support group or something. I've been thinking about getting a regular colonic to see if that helps.

I think we may be on the verge of an activity for rope up, I feel my ass fust is pretty bomb, anyone who has done anything with me can vouch for that. i say the morning after the first night of rope up, we have an ass busting contest.

rating/scoring can be based on the following:

length of wind

volume of the blast

facial expressions during passing of said gas

and of course scent

the winner would get a travel size set of wet-naps to clean themselves with. i'm in, who else wants a piece of the action. trask will be the judge

From my research conducted June 18 - 19, 2003.

After drinking 3 Peashooter Ales at noon with lunch.

2 fat tire Ales with my boss at 3pm,

2 Dos XX at 5pm,

Several more glasses of Fat Tire from 6-10.

My findings are that my flatulence was very pungent, possesing a sweet yet sour smell the next morning, lasting until approx. Noon.

My actual scat, was semi-solid, with a smell strongly resembling my gas.

I did not have a chance to add coffee to the mix, but assume that would have made my morning much more rushed, and urgent.

There it is, I'm not proud, but I enjoyed the research. blush.gif

hikerwa said:

From my research conducted June 18 - 19, 2003.

After drinking 3 Peashooter Ales at noon with lunch.

2 fat tire Ales with my boss at 3pm,

2 Dos XX at 5pm,

Several more glasses of Fat Tire from 6-10.

My findings are that my flatulence was very pungent, possesing a sweet yet sour smell the next morning, lasting until approx. Noon.

My actual scat, was semi-solid, with a smell strongly resembling my gas.

I did not have a chance to add coffee to the mix, but assume that would have made my morning much more rushed, and urgent.

There it is, I'm not proud, but I enjoyed the research. blush.gif

thank you for sharing, i'll add this to your file

hahaha.gif