drinking beers and dropping ass

gapertimmy

although it isn't uncommon for me to fart, almost constantly, obviously the morning after drinking is always filled with much ass fust.

my question is, do you find that your post-beer ass fust has different scents depending on the type of beer consumed?

discuss.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr._Natural said:

yes, darker = more vile.

Agreed, but in a stealthy sort of way. I find that the darker the libation, the more subtle the sound, yet more vile the stench.

BTW gapertimmy, howz you PTL study going? Final results in yet? yellaf.gif

I have a long history of different "Scents" from different beers. Rainier is by far the worst, even waking me from a dead sleep (and my poor girlfriend at the time).

Coors/Bud (insert nasty ass water beer here) is generally worse than your average micro brew.

I have also found that a Triple tall Mocha, can multiply the "stench" effect sometimes 3-5 times what it would normally be...

on a side, but related note.

I have noticed that if I eat taco bell, that my "smell" is that of the 6 or 7 tacos I ate...wierd.

thanks for the topic, those that know me know I enjoy a good poop/fart discussion.

hikerwa said:

I have a long history of different "Scents" from different beers. Rainier is by far the worst, even waking me from a dead sleep (and my poor girlfriend at the time).

blush.gif shocking! i haven't had a tear wake me up before, but fahken this morning when the covers were lifted, the staleiez from my sheets were rank, mix that in with my 2 dogs in the room, and G W Bush might think i'm manufacturin biological weapons.

mochas are trouble, I can pound one in town, and by the time i'm at the mountain (20mins) the churning has peaked.

last night, i ate nachos and artichoke dip, with ~ 6 pilsners, damn, something is foul.

now i'm eating a burrito for lunch, will it ever stop? I think not.

sobo said:

trask said:

Dawgs slay me when they fart and then look at their ass.

yelrotflmao.gif Yeah, as if they're saying to themselves, "Whoa! Did that come from me?" yelrotflmao.gif

I think it is more like "did I get any on me?" or "Damn, that burned coming out. Wonder if I have any hair left down there?" bigdrink.gif