Suicide, is it an option?

allthumbs

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

We all die. I don't think there's anything wrong with choosing the place and time.

wave.gif hasta, trask

There is so much pussy potential out there. Why would you want to end your life early? Even if I was 90 years old, I could always think--I almost had Lawgoddess. I wonder what her phone number is now?

Szyjakowski said:

thelawgoddess said:

Stefan said:

Even if I was 90 years old, I could always think--I almost had Lawgoddess. I wonder what her phone number is now?

crackup.gif that's the funniest (and saddest) thing i've read all day!

yelrotflmao.gif

Hey, she didn't turn him down. You go Stefan. thumbs_up.gif

trask said:

We all die. I don't think there's anything wrong with choosing the place and time.

as i said before permanent solution to a temporary problem. theres no shame is asking for help trask. we all have dark days. get some meds and some counseling asap. you got a lot to live for. keep up the good fight.

ChrisT said:

I was only speaking for myself. You're in a mischevious mood tlg. cantfocus.gif

oh and then I need someone to bring my ashes back to the US and scatter them in the crater of Mt. St. helens

that's littering in a wilderness area, they'll fine your heiny for that.

Suicide... it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

In all seriousness, don't take idle talk like this lightly.

I had a very good friend... okay, we weren't that good a friends, but I was probably the best friend he had... anyway, he talked the talk, and that's all I thought it was. When he didn't show up for work after three days, I went by his place and found out he'd hung himself. I was the last one to see him.

That's some fucked up shit. Don't joke about it.

Edited by Toast

What I mean is it will only encourage him to joke about this kinda stuff. Remember the "hey I got a pink slip today" or "I gotta quit the website today" or any number of his shinanigans. I'd be more inclined to believe it if he said "today I made a pact with Satan" see you in hell trask! the_finger.gif

Bronco said:

What I mean is it will only encourage him to joke about this kinda stuff. Remember the "hey I got a pink slip today" or "I gotta quit the website today" or any number of his shinanigans. I'd be more inclined to believe it if he said "today I made a pact with Satan" see you in hell trask! the_finger.gif

I'm Satan's gatekeeper the_finger.gif

trask said:

Bronco said:

I'm Satan's gatekeeper the_finger.gif

bull shit! satan is a liberal and you know it! yellaf.gif

trask said:

wave.gif hasta, trask

Mr. trask, this is the type of thing I had also concluded. Unfortunatly for me, the authorities did not agree. I know a lot of my patients just wanted to escape the pain and burdens of this old world. Especially that smart ass punk who needed a perscriptoin for acme. He won't ever smart off to me again..HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA a;lsjdflasdflkjasdlkjfas;ldjfalskdjfa;lsdjfa;ioweruqopihg;nv;aldkrjqiopeihgn;;;b....asoooepmmmsaaffkoweiint