whats up with everett TR

toptimmy

Whilst quenching my thirst Im talking to this girl.

she asked me to buy her a beer and I did.

I bought her another and had the beer tender call me a cab.

so im sitting there drinking my beer and my cab shows up.

Im half finished, stand up to put my pack on and she asked me if she could finish my beer.I have never experianced such a thing before.is this the elusive everett barsnaffle or what?Of course I finished my beer.Ive been up here since march and experianced some wierd shit.I guess its time to go back to enumclaw where people are at least somewhat normal.

wazzup.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost like stepping into a 3rd world country at some

i have seen worse in Everett than i have seen anywhere else in the world... yellaf.gifhellno3d.gifwazzup.gif there are excellent bars to be had tho... i just went to a bar... its not that great but the beer is fantastic... mc menamins... ( a bit south east) and flying pig and scuttle buts also serve quality brew... any other suggestions? these are about the only places i'll patronize on the north side... its a scary world, the everett bar scene... pack heat! yellaf.gif or H yellaf.gif

lemme know if you need a partner for a drinking epic... i am lways down for grabbin a brew after work... flying pig is on colby just north of pacific... mc menamins in just off bothell evertt i think 13300 block.... and scuttlebutts is on e. marine view drive past the pulp mill by the boat launch... bigdrink.gif happy drinking!

thelawgoddess said:

me, too. i've seen both of those girlies. nice to meet you 35! (sorry i couldn't climb with you on saturday, but maybe next time!) bigdrink.gif

That's ok... thumbs_up.gif...I'm goin' out to the Montreal Jazz Festival rockband.gif for a couple of weeks, so I'll catch you guys back after the 4th of July..maybe head out to exit 32/38... bigdrink.gif