Dreaming of Summer

highclimb

I am disappointed about the lack of snow and ice this winter season. i have only been out climbing twice. the only thing thats getting m through these tough times are the dreams of summer adventures. i was wondering what summer adventure was or is your favorite and if you have any suggestions?

Aidan

P.S. i know this is kinda early to be thinking about it smile.gif haha

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i could start to type some huge tick list for the summer, as all i have to do this summer is complete it. as i live my climbing dreams now.

really the only thing that i dream about summer is beautiful women in their flowery summer dresses and patagonia sports bras. ahhhh!!!!!!!!! grin.gif

these are the elusive projects. the women who can boat class 5, rope gun .12 trad, lead wi6, run twenty miles, roll a fatty and then read Abbey to me the rest of the day! that is a dream.

the girth pillar that is reality. shocked.gif

You're all worthless and weak! Is that a pledge pin? What kind of a climbing fraternity would have 'men' like you? Give me cold toes, bashed knuckles, and women with plenty of body fat, wearing smelly poly-pro.

Wolf,

hahaha. dude if smelly poly pro turns you on ....you need serious help and i feel srry for your climbing partener when you two get back in the warm car after a nice, long, sweaty day of climbing in the north cascades, with a long drive home...... i dont even want to know....hahaha

Aidan

p.s. anybody here been to the Tetons ever? anyone done the north face of the grand? or BLACK ICE COULOIR!

hey man with a chick like that i can be weak, cause she will kick your arse! by the way does anybody have a little sister that fits the description? i am willing to pay up to four pence and 3 legged pig called george w. the III bush as a dowry to the girls father.