• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RuMR said:

as little as possible...

and yourself??

Same. I'm quitting this hellhole for a more swank position elsewhere.

Needless to say, Short-Timer's Disease in a big way! I've accomplished today in 7 hours what would have really taken about 45 minutes..... Not too shabby really.

- J

Liar story. True.

I was sent off for a consulting job in Redding, CA that involved a transfer of company to Dallas, TX. The process took 8 months.

Policy of the company I was working for said, "Employees are allowed to return home for weekends during work outside of their hometown."

I was with 3 other people. We asked the supervisor, about the travel, and he said, "You can come home every weekend--it is in the contract."

Well, the supervisor of the job after about 2 months, ordered us to stay in Redding, CA and Dallas, TX on weekends to save money for the business we were consulting becuase all travel, food was paid for by the business we were consulting for. We were all pissed off. After one month of not travelling home, I said fuck this and started coming home on my own without informing the supervisor. The supervisor was a totally hands off kind of person.

Guess, what?

I found the contract after the job was done.

The contract did not have a clause in it saying we could come home.

The three other people on the job quit about halfway through due to this episode.

The man is a liar. He works at T-Mobile now.