Pub Club 6/16

chelle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever, fence shitty; you've got a big black mark by your name in my book for not showing face last night. evils3d.gif

on the other hand, it was cool to see so many friendly faces at zeke's on such a beautiful evening!

paco, distel32, toast, alpinek, ehmmic, mattp, tread tramp, dave schuldt, chris w, kitten, hollyclimber, jerome, szyjakowski, kiwi, jayb, klenke, ...

um ... who'd i forget?

wave.gif

thelawgoddess said:

whatever, fence shitty; you've got a big black mark by your name in my book for not showing face last night. evils3d.gif

on the other hand, it was cool to see so many friendly faces at zeke's on such a beautiful evening!

paco, distel32, toast, alpinek, ehmmic, mattp, tread tramp, dave schuldt, chris w, kitten, hollyclimber, jerome, szyjakowski, kiwi, jayb, klenke, ...

um ... who'd i forget?

wave.gif

sorry... not really... oh well... that is a long ass way to drive for me jsut to have a coupla beers...and driving back... dotn particularly like doing that... have one at teh flying pig and i will be the first one there adn last to leave... unless you leave early wink.gifsmileysex5.gifyellaf.gif

Szyjakowski said:

Fence_Sitter said:

that is a long ass way to drive for me jsut to have a coupla beers...and driving back...

drink water inbetween beers. it is the sencible way to drink. bigdrink.gif

i'm not worried abotu being inebriated, but rather getting pulled over for speeding or soemthing and having this as a complication... hellno3d.gif

thelawgoddess said:

um ... who'd i forget?

wave.gif

'twas cool to hang with a fun posse last night--chris_w showed some great footage of the Denali trek, worth twice the price of admission thumbs_up.gif hope to see some o' you no-shows next time...