Pub Club 6/16

chelle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! That's not anywhere near Phinney Ave N. eek.gif I get lost easily and I've explored only like 1% of Seattle, so I'd like to have an address to work it. blush.gif

I don't want to ask everyone there whether they are from the internet. ugh2.gif There should be some password or something. Plab? dunno.gif

Btw, I'll be the bloke in all green.

Kiwi said:

How will I identify you guys?

Here will be a few clues:

1. Look for some guys with deep sunburns or deep tans with white skin for their eye sockets. These will be those who just got back from climbing Denali

2. Look for some guys beating their chests about some mundane climbing adventure they just had (as compared to those hardmen in No. 1)

3. Look for a table where the guy-to-girl ratio is pretty high (oh wait, that could be any bar scene)

4. Look for a dashing young man who is answering to the name of Paul at a table

Kiwi-

6000 Phinney Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98103

It's about a block and a half past the Zoo. and just past the 7-11.

Look for the sign that sez 'Zeke's Pizza'.

If you take 50th west from I-5 it will meander past the Zoo and turn Right and become Phinney Ave.

Map

Edited by ctuller

Kiwi said:

I don't want to ask everyone there whether they are from the internet.

yeah, try doing that being a girl! first time i went to alki was like that ... and i didn't find any cc.com'ers. found a bunch of guys who wished they were, though! wink.gif if you're really worried about it come later and there will be a big group of us already there so it should be pretty obvious. and we'll look for the leprechaun ... yellaf.gif

klenke said:

1. Look for some guys with deep sunburns or deep tans with white skin for their eye sockets. These will be those who just got back from climbing Denali

Good one......and true grin.gif

Have a slight burn, but not from denali. I thought the alaskan suntan would protect me from the PNW sun. It didn't and now I have a slight resemblence to a mischievous furry animal.

thelawgoddess said:

Kiwi said:

I don't want to ask everyone there whether they are from the internet.

yeah, try doing that being a girl! first time i went to alki was like that ... and i didn't find any cc.com'ers. found a bunch of guys who wished they were, though! wink.gif if you're really worried about it come later and there will be a big group of us already there so it should be pretty obvious. and we'll look for the leprechaun ... yellaf.gif

You just beat everyone there that night...and turned tail at 7:00 when people got there by 7:15 that night.

Don't know what time folks plan to show tonight, but the crowd has been gathering later and later. Kiwi (and any other newbies), if you don't want to be the first one there and risk sitting for awhile for others to show come after 8:00 pm. The group generally reaches critical mass at about 10 people. So if you see a mixed group of about 10 (varying ages) ask if they are cc.com. If not be gregarious and ask around some more. It's pretty simple. If noone is there decide if the drive was worth waiting for everone else to show.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif = how many beers I will need to recover from learning all about the nervous system and those nasty little infectious creatures we affectionately call viruses. crazy.gifcantfocus.gifconfused.gif

You guys are fucked. I'm coming in my boat and you expect me to try to get to fucking Green Lake. Well piss off. I'm going to go drink with Hikerwa instead. No reason why this couldn't be closer to downtown like at Lindas, or some other joint on Alki. Have fun cause I won't be there unless you change it from Zeekes. You act like downtown is in fucking Tacoma!

thelawgoddess said:

aw, distel! if they card you, i'll take you the store and get you a half-rack and you can come over to my house and drink yourself silly with your feet hanging off the end of the dock. grin.gif

Geee, I wish I looked a little younger. smile.gif And lived in Seattle. That sounds better than any pub club. Even if it wasn't tlg's dock.