Pub Club 6/16

chelle

Kiwi said:

I'm down. Someone bring a sign or something so I can identify you lot.

Look for a bunch of guys who are not fat, except for erik. He's the one in the red hair. They will be clustered around a distinguished looking older climber named Matt who will be holding forth to a rapt audience.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catbirdseat said:

Kiwi said:

I'm down. Someone bring a sign or something so I can identify you lot.

Look for a bunch of guys who are not fat, except for erik. He's the one in the red hair. They will be clustered around a distinguished looking older climber named Matt who will be holding forth to a rapt audience.

Very funny CBS!!! Like your auto sig too.

Kiwi, look for a tall guy with a tan Darwin Fish hat.

AlpineK said:

I'm into Zekes. The Cap Hill scene is so over. Plus I know Zekes has a big deck.

With your mention of Capitol Hill in the second sentence, I had to read twice to make sure you didn't say 'big dick' in the last sentence. Phew!

AlpineK said:

The Alki isn't that outdoorsy. Well it is if DP brings his boat.

Anywhere downtown in vecinity of Pike Market works for me as well as Alki. I can park my boat at the Bell Street Marina. Easy walk from there. If the weather holds, I'll be coming by boat tonight! So make it fairly close!

Edited by David_Parker

Well, we could crash the Pink Door. They have a nice deck that overlooks the Market and the waterfront. DP could hike up the hill and stumble down to his boat. Our minors can sneak in legally as it's a restaurant. It's not cheap though, drinks are typically red wine or Negronis rather than beer, and the place will probably shut down rather early.

I dunno, I'm just trying to come up with options rolleyes.gif

thelawgoddess said:

i thought it was down to zeke's or linda's??? wazzup.gif

Toast is just trying to confuse us. He probably isn't even going grin.gif

I've been to Zekes and it's ok. either the pizza was cheap and the beer was expensive, or the other way around. Never been to Linda's. Is it poll time?

sorry to hear about your affliction. though i am sure at the time of your conception your parents were unaware of the studies.

if you ever need to talk about it or a shoulder to cry on........i am sure trask will be there for you!

hahaha.gif

There are more places than the Alki on Alki.

Pegasus- Outdoor seating- Pizza Beer

Dukes- Yuppie fuck fuck- Hard licks, and beer.

Salty's- Yuppie fuck fuck (yet tolerable on deck)

Bamboo Room (or something like that) Maybe Yuppie fuck fuck, New much outdoor seating and drinks.

Alki- close to boat launch, stinky, dirty taps, smokey, $1 burgers now.(inflation)

Several covered shelters in the park accross from the Alke Cafe/Bakery open until 11:30, seldom nazi like cops.

erik said:

sorry to hear about your affliction. though i am sure at the time of your conception your parents were unaware of the studies.

if you ever need to talk about it or a shoulder to cry on........i am sure trask will be there for you!

hahaha.gif

what is this the i'm rubber your glue method? do you have the mentality ofa 6 year old or something... get back to huffin paint tubbs... rolleyes.gif