pgates

Szyjakowski

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thelawgoddess said:

they're worth the hike ... and i don't even like most l-worth climbing. wazzup.gif

You don't like most OUTSIDE climbing, hon. When's the last time the sun saw your climbing shoes for more than the walk from your car to the gym? tongue.gif

scuzzy you are right

there is alot of ash up at pearly gates, but i dont think it detracts too much from the climbing there.

it has a nice concentration of moderates, so it does make it a good area to climb at!!

and i showered this am!!

we walked into some poison ivy yesterday!! so i have been extra keen on making sure i am bathed properly!!!

yellaf.gif

JoshK said:

I think pearly gates is pretty fun. also, the walk to snow creek wall is *not* shorter than to pgates unless you are going some roundabout ass way.

oh ok.. is that why people can climb OS in 2hrs or so car to car. The trail is a highway. Pearly's trail is a climbers goatpath. SO, it is waay faster to hike to SCW.... boxing_smiley.gif

Szyjakowski said:

there is more hard men and women in the state than all avatars on this fukin site... no it wasn't -.

bigdrink.gif

It sure seems like you get more bang for your hike at SCW, but if time is a premium, PG is a better option, it seems.

That is, if you like a 30 minute hike to warm up... boxing_smiley.gif