Portland Pub Club Anyone?!

willstrickland

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by willstrickland:

Alrighty, my week was full with night meetings, but one just got canceleled. Anyone up for some pub clubbin on Wed? Just puttin out a feeler, if there's not alot of interest I'll be trainin instead (now that's FU, training instead of drinking?!)

I'm down at Hayden Island on business at the end of the month. I'd like to have a brew with you local guys if you were up for it. Maybe one of the bars on the island. I'm buyin' first round. what say? trask

Well... how was getting loose @ the Lutz? Sorry I couldn't make it, too much shit to get done around "base camp".

Trask... there are no good pubs on Hayden Island. I live in Vancouver perhaps if it works out I can pick you up on the way into Portland. I still owe Will a "Wingnut Hat" table dance.

Wes

Sorry guys, I got stuck in the bouldering cave at PRG. I couldn't wade back through the rabble to get out the door on Wed. Guess I'm just ticked that I can't stay on some of the V2's there. Man I suck at bouldering.

(I also didn't read this post until it was too late. Next time, I'm in)

Hey Dharmabum,

Sorry I didn't make it out. I left work early and there was no inidication that anyone was headed out, so I cleaned house! Maybe a little more advance notice/planning will rally the troops. There has to be at least a dozen of us down here, we're getting punked by Seattle, now that's lame! We can't let them have all the fun.