Good Eugene shop?

Eugenian

I'm still relatively new to Eugene and trying to get back in the climbing scene after living in *gasp* NYC for a while (although the boulders in Central Park gave me SOME solace)...but can anyone recommend a good climbing shop in Eugene? Rock and Alpine...

Been to REI numerous times, but the climbing section at the store here is little better than a bad joke...I went o buy my wife a pair of glacier glasses and they were out. Not just out of one style, but OUT of glacier glasses completely. crazy.gif Anyway...any recommendation would be appreciated! Thanks!

~Evan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to Backcountry Gear. They are an online retailer too, but they are all climbers who run a small shop off 2nd and Madison in Eugene. I'd say McKenzie Outfitters as a back-up but they are closing up shop and moving into the Heron Building on 6th Ave in Dowtown. Go to Backcountry Gear and they will hook you up. Support the local climbing shop. Good dudes, and they also support CC.com! thumbs_up.gif

• 1 month later...