jgowans

Fence_Sitter

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes glassgowkiss, the brits and the americans don't speak exactly the same language, do they? Hell, the various folks on those islands don't even all speak the same brand of English. I saw a film from over there once that had to have sub-titles so it could be understood.

FUCK OFF YOU BASTARDS! I DON'T DISCERN GENDER ON THE BASIS OF A FUCKING AVATAR NAME AND THEREFORE CONSIDER IT IRRELEVANT WHEN I CALL YOU A BALL LICKER. MALE AND FEMALE ALIKE. IF YOU GET ON MY NERVES, I'LL CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT AND CALL YOU A BALL LICKER. IF YOU THINK IT'S ME BEING HARSH ON THE LADIES THEN IT'S CLEARLY JUST A LAME AND GAUCHE ATTEMPT ON YOUR PART TO HAVE THE WOMEN EMPATHIZE WITH YOU AND THINK HOW YOU'RE A NICE LITTLE SENSITIVE CLIMBER. WHATEVER.

YOU ARE ALL BALL LICKERS. FUCKING WANKSTAIN BALL LICKERS.

STARTING A PANSY THREAD IN MY ABSENCE TO THEORIZE ON MY SUPPOSED ANGER MANAGMENT ISSUES IS SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY THING TO DO. SURELY YOU FUDGE PACKERS HAVE BETTER THINGS TO TALK ABOUT?

SPRAY ON YOU FUCKSTICKS. the_finger.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

dood... lemme know next time you have a drinking binge... i haven't been good and FUBAR since i have been home... despite numerous occasions with this crowd... they cant handle their booze (with a few exceptions). bigdrink.gifyellaf.gif

Yep. We do need to get out and drink. I'm going to Scotland in a week. Some time drinking pints and whisky chasers with the family will whip me into shape in no time!

I'll try to make the next pub club on Tuesday though. Are you going?

Szyjakowski said:

pussies... bigdrink.gif

I'll take that on the chin. I'm not much into drink driving. Did it once, and woke up with a patio table, and six chairs crammed into my VW Golf. The upholstery was all ripped to shit. Not sure how that stuff got there. I think a well known restuarant chain has since changed their policy about bringing in their furniture at night though.