Which Republicans will Run for President?

allthumbs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Powell may have made a great pres. then again, maybe not. I just might run myself...straighten this goddamn country right out.

You just might have what it takes to be great Trask. Follow the platform set by Utah Phillips when he announced his candidacy a few years ago. He announced that if elected, he would do nothing. Absolutely nothing. Sit on his ass, play guitar, and travel around. Wouldn't that be refreshing? "If elected, I promise to do nothing but spray on CC.com all day." thumbs_up.gif

MtnGoat said:

"If you are the yardstick, then it's little wonder they are duped because you're a fucking senseless imbecile."

Yet one who manages to get by just fine without assuming everyone else is an idiot.

That's entirely debatable. I gave you simple instructions that you were unable to follow. That tells me that you do have trouble getting by...

JGowans said

Don't let me get started on you you fucking pedantic piece of over-ripe horsecock. If you are the yardstick, then it's little wonder they are duped because you're a fucking senseless imbecile.

Before you launch into breaking down my reply word for word, learn how to use the fucking quote functionality on this site, print it all out in neat little bundles and then stick them as far up your fucking arse as gravity will allow.

Let me know when you've stuck this printed thread up your arse, and I'll swing by with the lighter fluid, matches, pyrotechnics, and a fucking rocket from NASA.