Which Republicans will Run for President?

allthumbs

Ok, it's not too soon to think about this - which Republicans will run against the current President in the primaries?

Surely someone will, there are a lot of dissatisfied Republican voters after the first 2.5 years of Bush II. Does anyone have a chance of beating him in the primaries? If so, who?

the new, more sensitive, trask

(Bob, please refrain from saying "cunt" and "cunt licker" as these words offend my sensibilities)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldnt it be sweet if al queada poisoned all of our minds and it destroyed the concept of the political party?? i mean this is all just a dream, so we when reawoke from our sickness the only thing left would be peace and harmony???

that or baby jesus would revel himself black and offset the course of the "whitey" foeva........

"I think any student from tardblog.com would be a formidable enough opponent for GW. "

I think the Dems should consider this candidate pool for both legislative and presidential elections, given their continual drubbing by dumb 'ol Dubya. If you can't outwit the guy you claim is so dumb, where does that leave you? cool.gif

Don't let me get started on you you fucking pedantic piece of over-ripe horsecock. If you are the yardstick, then it's little wonder they are duped because you're a fucking senseless imbecile.

Before you launch into breaking down my reply word for word, learn how to use the fucking quote functionality on this site, print it all out in neat little bundles and then stick them as far up your fucking arse as gravity will allow.

Fucking wankstain.

I'm bored of all you bastards. I don't know why arseholes like MtnGoat and Sphinx exist. It perplexes me ad infinitum. It's a real conundrum because if there were a God, surely he'd not be so sadistic as to place these 2 plebs on this earth. Yet, if we are to believe that there is no God, then why isn't Darwinism taking effect and ridding the world of decrepid and useless mounds of lard-laden louts like MtnChoad and Sphincter?

"Saturday Night Live" had a parody last week in which an MSNBC Hardball's Chris Mathews look-alike discussed the Democrats chances for victory in '04:

"The only hope for these Democrats is to push for the voting age to be lowered to six years old, then convince 'Sponge Bob' to run as their candidate." yelrotflmao.gif