interactive rainier climbing guide on DVD

weekendclimber

Hi Guys ive been working my tail off to bring out an interactive climbers guide on dvd for mt rainier. am very excited and hope that you all like it. will only be avail on my website to start with. so go to www.ascend-dvd.com website to get more info. taking limited preorders for now with first deliveries in 3 weeks. thx and happy climbig to all.

slogdogweb page

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[laf]

quote:

10 copies to Dan Larson....

armchair climber!!! woo hoo. d00d this is too much

say jon, isn't there something on our registration page that sez no blatant adverts on the message board??

[hell no] to bad this wasn't available for santa to bring me

anyhow, good luck weekend climber

i think in violation of cc.com non-spray spray code of ethics all profits for this video game(did i even mention that i think all tv interactive b.s. isn't interactive and steals precious time away from the thought process that i call deep thinking. i even believe that watching too much tv wastes away our ability to create mental imagary.(sitting at work and using cc.com is different cause what else would i do here?? work??) )should be forwarded to the cc.com beer fund to be dipersed at pub club and keg events.

all in favor say "burp"

Kirk Burpee is the producer of this DVD and I did my first Rainier climb with him. Hardcore climber , done it all and I am sure this is a fantastic product.Yes Dru, I will get a copy. When we met he emptied half of my pack out and gave me a quick lesson on all the stuff ya don't need on a summer climb (just doin what the mounties told me).Talked to me the whole way to Muir on breathing technique and pace, posture. It was a good education for a newby. Eric Simonsen is the host on the video. From what I hear he has done the tooth and a few other things as well.

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: Dan Larson ]