It's SO SMOKING POT...

Dru

minx said:

Sphinx said:

minx said:

my my my...

you boys sure have your panties in a twist.

again, WHO CARES!!!!????

it's been an awfully long time since i smoked anything but i sure the heck don't care who does. why is it you can't keep your noses out of the activities of others and why must you be so bloody judgemental?

wave.gif

You hit the nail on the head. JGowan's thong is in a twist, and he can't stand it. Besides, I think we are arguing solely for the sake of arguing.

how lame is that?

seems to me minx, you're pretty caught up in this thread...how lame is that?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JGowans said:

Sphinx said:You hit the nail on the head. JGowan's thong is in a twist, and he can't stand it. Besides, I think we are arguing solely for the sake of arguing.

1.) I go commando. Hence no thong.

2.) I'm merely pointing out that you're a boring bastard that tries to get under everyone's skin and as a result you're about as popular as Saddam Hussain would be if he lived in Couer D'Alene.

i concur with both of thsoe points... skivies are you old men who forget to shake... yellaf.gif

trask said:

minx said:

Sphinx said:

minx said:

my my my...

you boys sure have your panties in a twist.

again, WHO CARES!!!!????

it's been an awfully long time since i smoked anything but i sure the heck don't care who does. why is it you can't keep your noses out of the activities of others and why must you be so bloody judgemental?

wave.gif

You hit the nail on the head. JGowan's thong is in a twist, and he can't stand it. Besides, I think we are arguing solely for the sake of arguing.

how lame is that?

seems to me minx, you're pretty caught up in this thread...how lame is that?

yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gif good point. guess i'm still in weekend mode and can't focus on work yet. i'm a bad little minx today! evils3d.gif

"The marijuana available today is stronger than the marijuana available in the 1960s."

Horrors!

"It also may be laced with other drugs."

This is why, like anything else, it's important to know where what you're buying comes from.

"Because it's impossible to judge its potency just by looking at it, its effects are hard for users to regulate."

It's not like you're going to OD on it. You may wind up eating an entire pizza however.

"Tetrahydrocannabinol, the main, active ingredient in marijuana, temporarily alters brain functioning that affects sensory perception, reflexes, and coordination. "

That's what makes it fun.

"Because it changes the way people see, hear, and feel, it can impair judgement. "

Since you know this at the outset, that's why you use your judgement in deciding wether to smoke any or not. Just like drinking.

"As with any excessive drug use, smoking marijuana can interfere with work performance, extra-curricular activities, and peer relations. Heavy smokers often lose their sense of motivation and find it difficult to concentrate. Particularly potent marijuana can even induce paranoia. "

Like anything else in life, the real message here is don't overdo it.

"Studies also show that someone who smokes five joints a day may be taking in as many cancer-causing chemicals as someone who smokes a full pack of cigarettes every day."

If'n yer smokin five joints a day, day in day out, you've already got other problems.

The bottom line IMO is that it's good to have info so folks can make choices they are comfortable with, but beyond that, continuing with the prohibition on doobage is a waste of time and energy.

JGowans said:

This brings to mind a great book I just read. Thoroughly recommended. It's a British author and it really is presented in an historical manner much like other history books. Very informative and entertaining.

"Out of It - A Cultural History of Intoxication"

i read that book! got a laugh outta the barns and nobels counterperson's expression when she saw the title! yellaf.gif

Sphinx said:

AlpineK said:

Sphinx said:

rolleyes.gif

Fuck off. Smoking pot rules! mushsmile.gif

If you enjoy lowering your metal capacities..... rolleyes.gif

Am I the only one who noticed the irony in the fact that Sphincter boy talks about pot lowering the "metal" capacities? Dude, put down the pipe and step away from the keyboard. Hello?

Mtngoat--great addition to the discussion. I may not always agree with your posts (in this case I do) but I appreciate your contribution to the board.

Sphinx and the rest of you antiboys are fucking clueless. You guys believe everything you've been spoon fed.

Pot is not crack or heroin. Pot does not lead to either of the two. Otherwise everyone I hang out with would be junkies or tweakers. Most of my friends are well adjusted members of society. They have jobs, pay taxes, some own houses, and some are happily married with children

Yeah you don't want to smoke it all the time; you also don't want to drink booze all the time.

Anyway, why do you anti folks care. If you don't like it then don't smoke it. Legalize it collect taxes on it and leave us stoners the fuck alone. rockband.gifthumbs_up.gif

Sphinx is a manky little twat, I've come to realize, and his only mission, it seems, is to piss people off. What an asshole!

BTW, ALCOHOL is THE gateway drug. ALCOHOL is the euphoriant used first by the majority of people, and when they realize that it feels good to get fucked up, they ask themselves "I wonder what the other stuff feels like?"

I've always wanted to make a mountain bike film with two downhill riders. One takes six bong hits, the other drinks six beers, and then they both cut loose down some killer trail. Any bets one which one ends up in the hospital?

Formaldehead said:

Sphinx is a manky little twat, I've come to realize, and his only mission, it seems, is to piss people off. What an asshole!

Awwwww. Thanks, you're so sweet. BTW, you biker experiment is stupid. You're comparing apples and oranges. How about a video where one drinks 6 liters of vodka and the other smokes 6micrograms of dope. Gee, that makes sense. Good comparison. rolleyes.gifthumbs_down.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

JGowans said:

2.) I'm merely pointing out that you're a boring bastard that tries to get under everyone's skin and as a result you're about as popular as Saddam Hussain would be if he lived in Couer D'Alene.

If that's true, then I'm pretty successful at it. smirk.gif