• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sphinx said:

AlpineK said:

Sphinx said:

rolleyes.gif

Fuck off. Smoking pot rules! mushsmile.gif

If you enjoy lowering your metal capacities..... rolleyes.gif

"Sphinx, you are SO right. I mean, Carl Sagan smoked pot, and look at what a dumbass he was." ("Sphinx, you are an ignorant fool, and should keep your wordhole shut, rather than make yourself look like an ass and spout out the lies you have been taught.")

Sphinx said:

rolleyes.gifWow, I seem to have touched a nerve. Denial works for only so long. rolleyes.gif

Do you happen to have any more cliches you could throw our way? These two, though completely inaccurate with regards to the current discussion, are great examples of tired, old, cliches.

Maybe you should pop some more Prozax, have another drink and smoke a cigarette, before you continue to come down on pot smokers, praise Jesus.

Come on guys, Sphinx wasn't the one bein an ass, just a smart ass... Cracked was the shitbird that said it was fucking stupid...

I smoke, I'm OK...

I wasn't OK when I smoked alot though... between the OZ a week, and the mushrooms ever other weekend, I don't really remember my freshman year of colledge...

Although now with moderation I'm just as sharp as I would be if I didn't smoke, and I get to enjoy snoop dogg the way he is supose to be herd... thumbs_up.gif

Formaldehead said:

Sphinx said:

rolleyes.gifWow, I seem to have touched a nerve. Denial works for only so long. rolleyes.gif

with regards to the current discussion, are

yellaf.gifyellaf.gif"discussion" yellaf.gifyellaf.gif I thought is was more of a boxing_smiley.gif. I don't see why you are so touchy. Go smoke some pot, it'll keep you less aggressive. I maintain that smoking is dumb (pot, or tobacco or opium, I don't care, it's all stupid). I don't need an artificial high, thanks. Not to mention that pot is illegal. Go smoke a doobie if it makes you feel better. rolleyes.gifmoon.gifrolleyes.gif

Sphinx said:

Formaldehead said:

Sphinx said:

with regards to the current discussion, are

yellaf.gifyellaf.gif"discussion" yellaf.gifyellaf.gif I thought is was more of a boxing_smiley.gif. I don't see why you are so touchy. Go smoke some pot, it'll keep you less aggressive. I maintain that smoking is dumb (pot, or tobacco or opium, I don't care, it's all stupid). I don't need an artificial high, thanks. Not to mention that pot is illegal. Go smoke a doobie if it makes you feel better. rolleyes.gifmoon.gifrolleyes.gif

only as illegal as jaywalking in canada! yellaf.gifrockband.gif

Fejas said:

Come on guys, Sphinx wasn't the one bein an ass, just a smart ass... Cracked was the shitbird that said it was fucking stupid...

I smoke, I'm OK...

I wasn't OK when I smoked alot though... between the OZ a week, and the mushrooms ever other weekend, I don't really remember my freshman year of colledge...

Although now with moderation I'm just as sharp as I would be if I didn't smoke, and I get to enjoy snoop dogg the way he is supose to be herd... thumbs_up.gif

Well, I'm young and dumb, but I like having the full use of my lungs, though I know many who disagree. I just don't see the attraction in getting high. wave.gif And I'm not a shitbird! cry.gifcry.gif

CRACKED

YOU LIKE YOUR LUNGS??

I CAN RUN QUITE WELL AND HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO DABBLE IN THE "GOOD" HERB.

I KNOW A SEMI PRO SOCCER PLAYER WHO RIPS IT UP BEFORE HIS GAMES AND PRACTICES

I KNOW MARATON RUNNERS WHO SMOKE EVERY DAY.

INSTEAD OF MAKING EXCUSES WHY YOU DONT DO IT, JUST SAY "I CHOOSE NOT TO."

NO ONE REALLY CARES!!!!

fruit.gif