• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

JGowans said:

cheers mate. i'll pass on the compliment to her. bigdrink.gif

its kewl, i just woke her up and told her!!!!

In between fits of laughter at reading this original and wit laced post, I somehow managed to summon the composure to throw back "Dude, the only way you'd be waking up my lady would be as you drove by in your souped up Honda Civic with the neon trim hoping beyond hope that all the attention you received would somehow transpire into a date with a chick that had all her limbs and faculties intact. After all, it's a numbers game with you eh?" the_finger.gif

GOWANS

I WAS GOING TO INTERJECT WITH ANOTHER WIT LACED IRISH JOKE, BUT I PAUSE...CONSIDER MY POOR SHEEP HUMPING BRETHERN.....

AND I DONT NEED NO STINKIN HONDA CAR TO HOOK THE WIMMIN. I JUST USE A FAKE ENGLISH ACCENT AND ACT ALL CRAZY!!! AND SHIT!!!!!

THE EURO ACT DRIVES THE DUMB ONES WILD!!!!

erik said:

GOWANS

I WAS GOING TO INTEJECT WITH ANOTHER WIT LACED IRISH JOKE, BUT I PAUSE...CONSIDER MY POOR SHEEP HUMPING BRETHERN.....

AND I DONT NEED NO STINKIN HONDA CAR TO HOOK THE WIMMIN. I JUST USE A FAKE ENGLISH ACCENT AND ACT ALL CRAZY!!! AND SHIT!!!!!

THE EURO ACT DRIVES THE DUMB ONES WILD!!!!

You see, that's why you don't get any. You use the English accent. No-one likes the English and could quite easily mistake you for that ugly retard Hugh Grant who didn't even have the wherewithall to realize that when one pays for a hooker, one actually has the option to buy a decent looking one.

Still, when you've been with FUGLIES all your life, it's hard to see beyond that. Right?

the venue *is* small. get yer tickets now is what i'd say. it's right on the water. on a pier over the water really. i think it would have been better at the gorge because then you could lay out on the grass under the stars ... and go rock climbing a few minutes away the next day. but this is still better than seeing it at some lame arena.

JGowans said:

You see, that's why you don't get any. You use the English accent. No-one likes the English and could quite easily mistake you for that ugly retard Hugh Grant who didn't even have the wherewithall to realize that when one pays for a hooker, one actually has the option to buy a decent looking one.

Wasn't the poof hooked up at the time with Elizabeth Hurley?

hurley11.jpg

Geez.

• 1 month later...