"gaper on board"

thelawgoddess

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At my last physical two years ago (right after I quit smoking) my doc. gave me a three page document listing all the shit in cigarettes. It's truly amazing I'm still alive. Unbelievably nasty shit those cigs. Just quit...if you have an urge to smoke, do what I did...masturbate wave.gif

Anna said:

although he is young and has much to learn, and he thinks he knows everything

Why do you think that because you are older YOU know everything? You say that to anyone that is younger than you and quite frankly it is very rude and condesending! I know people that are younger than me and are brilliant..and they are a hell of a lot more humble about it than you are. Being older might make you more experienced but younger people can have more experiences early in their life. Everyone is different and there are many experiences to be had! You need to except the fact that you have a lot to learn too...you are not that old!

Erik has probably seen more beauty in the mountains and climbed more than I ever will in my whole life. He could probably teach you a thing or too!

Here's the deal. You can be young and smart, but that just means you have potential and maybe some great ideas.

However as you get older you get practical experience by making a lot of stupid mistakes. Practical experience will get you through a lot.

So us old guys may not have brilliant new ideas, but in most situations we can make better decisions. wink.gif