Seattle-area crag overview

Hey! A while back someone asked for general Seattle crag beta. I thought about it, and figured that the only currently available overviews that I know about are Smoot's book, and one on Alex's webpage. So....I got to workin'

The new totally biased from my perspective, possibly informative to the area visitor, possibly entertaining to the local cragster Seattle Area Crag Overview is now available online. Look at it if you dare.

If you got some good beta for one of these areas in the vein of the presentation and you think people ought to know it, contact me and we can discuss putting it on the page.

In ref to the other recent webpage thread, I've liberally used other people's pictures in this crag overview. I have attempted to credit all, and furnish links to where I found the picture. The pics are linked to, not copied and presented. If you find a picture in here that is yours and you don't like it. Please let me know. There are some pics from CC.com linked. Scot-teryx's site, Klar's site, MVS's site, Smoot's site, Colt45's site, DBB's site, GregM's site and probably more that I am forgetting about at the moment.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your kind comments. Dru, if you're serious, write up a little sumpin about that Fraser Rox place (I've never been there) and I'll put it on there. Klar, sorry about the sandbag, I fix it, maybe. Sloppy, I thought my Vantage page was truly inspirational on a visual level yellaf.gif.

JoshK said:

Squamish is in canadia and smiff is in oregon.

Where exactly are these canadia and smiff places?

directions: From the 2nd floor of the parking garage at the REI FLAGSHIP STORE head down the garage following the arrows pointing to EXIT, except at the spot where it says to turn right but the EXIT is actually right there on the left. Just blow off that sign and go left. Then fight your way onto the street right, then right again then right again and get in the middle lane...

yellaf.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...