bouldering?

Fence_Sitter

Distel32 said:

RuMR said:

Distel32 said:

Yeah dude for sure, at 7 when it's cooling down a little (yeah right) we should hit up mountain home road. I haven't been out there yet and I don't want to be in the middle of day.

Erik: I bought a pair that wasn't too tight, and they did stretch! Even though they are synthetic, they still stretch, and these shoes attest to that. I dropped down to the next smallest size and there was quite a large difference. But now that they are stretched out they aren't blindingly right anymore. I hear ya about foot surgery, but the bigger ones really did stretch much more than I imagined. Sportivas are too loose in the heel also.

I think you have my cell # szyj..?? hahaha.gif

big tip on sizing shoes (boreal, sportiva, and 5.10)...the 1/2 size increment w/in a band is the SAME Length as the whole size, but the volume is reduced. ie. a 5.5 size is the same length as a 5, but a larger volume. a 6 is actually a longer shoe...

Yeah but I went from a US 8 to a 7.5 so there was definitely a little toe jamming.

THAT WAS MY POINT: the LENGTH of the shoe shortened since you stepped from an 8 bracket to a 7.5 bracket...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Szyjakowski said:

erik said:

Distel32 said:

I just got out of high school yesterday, and worked for 3.5 years of it! Its time to be a bum! rockband.gif

ill buy you a beer!!!!

rockband.gifbigdrink.gif

i am calling the cops! bigdrink.gif

dont be a wuss distal cool.gif

This doesn't mean that Distel is under 21, of course.