What's Everyone Doing This Weekend?

Peter_Puget

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slothrop said:

COL._Von_Spanker said:

GOING TO PORTLAND TO SEE SOME STRIPPERS AND EAT A STEAK; AT THE SAME TIME, FOR BREAKFAST.

Wow, where can you do that?

Headed to Mt. Torment Sunday, maybe cragging Saturday.

IHOP. Though them waitresses aren't even all that attractive. What a sicko! yelrotflmao.gif

Buying a gashog SUV for the wife so that she can cart the kid around with AC in this goddamn E. WA heat. That way I can get my old truck back (the only one in the household right now with AC that works). Two-door rigs just don't cut it anymore when you've got a young'n. rolleyes.gif

ehmmic said:

Spending time with the family by the pool sipping cold scotch in the 90+ degree heat of central CA. That'll let me spend my entire 10 days of summer school break climbing in the Valley. cool.gif

But you won't be spending any time in the pool, will ya? I feel kind of sorry for you right about now. tongue.gif But, then again, I see you said you'll be drinking hooch, and now I feel sorry for myself. frown.gif

COL._Von_Spanker said:

slothrop said:

COL._Von_Spanker said:

GOING TO PORTLAND TO SEE SOME STRIPPERS AND EAT A STEAK; AT THE SAME TIME, FOR BREAKFAST.

Wow, where can you do that?

DOWNTOWN PORTLAND...

Yeah, but WHERE IN DOWNTOWN PORTLAND? rolleyes.gif

Acrop is about 5 miles from downtown. That burrito place next to Marys is so convenient you dont even have to endure sunshine and the resulting corneal contraction to ingress for your gut bomb, thereby making your return to the land of pink tacos less volatile on the eyes.

Its also nice for those business "lunches" where you don't want your co-workes to know you are actually watching nubile women.