Portland Pub Club 6-3

wayne

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent. Glad to hear that TG got some excellent sleep in the grass. My whole house has been know to ride the waves before.

We're having another gig on June 21 to celebrate summer solstice with a bit of live music in the backyard. You're all invited if you're not out climbing.

bigdrink.gif

Hey guys, I'm gonna ask one more time before I decide whether to hang these on the wall as nostalgia pieces or put them on my rack.

Who left a mess of Omega D's at the party? I remember having a discussion about them, but I can't remember what was said. confused.gif

Hey guys, I'm gonna ask one more time before I decide whether to hang these on the wall as nostalgia pieces or put them on my rack.

Who left a mess of Omega D's at the party? I remember having a discussion about them, but I can't remember what was said.

yelrotflmao.gifThats fuckin hilarious! yelrotflmao.gif

For anyone who won't be out in the mountains this weekend, Kristin and I are throwing a Summer Solstice celebration at the house this weekend. We'll have a band in the backyard and beer.

Saturday, June 21

8 pm - __

3024 SE 26th Ave.

All are welcome.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif