Dealing with a noisy cat

Alasdair

So several weeks ago I just about killed my neighbors cat with a hockey puck at about 6 am because it was fighting outside my window. Since that wonderfull day when I acctually hit the cat with a solid object, the cat has been using my yard to have battle royal with all the other cats in the neighborhood almost every morning... BETWEEN 5 and 6 AM!!!!! So I now have a stack of solid objects (mostly hockey pucks) on my window sill and throw them every morning. Does anyone have any less violent ways to get rid of cats? I have thought about rat poison, air rifle, Paint ball gun, dart gun, cat trap etc. Any one else ever had to deal with this?

Oh and I dont know who the cat that does most of the fighting belongs to or I would have talked to the owner.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alasdair said:

ExtremoMtDude said:

keep the super soaker handy and spray that little kitty down LOL!!!!!!!

Spray it with water? How bout gasoline?

Follow with torch or other source of flame. POOF! Problem solved, and no trifling with early morning driving to nearby waterway as in DFA's solution. grin.gif

MtnGoat said:

sounds to me the useless bitch that belongs in that sack is the screwhead too ignorant to get their cat neutered.

confused.gif

Out of retirement to advocate for animal neutering. What would Charleton Heston think? Shouldn't he be advocating for the right to use military assault weapons on the little defensless creatures? cantfocus.gif

Seriously....the hockey puck ain't gonna phase them and it's mean. The super-soaker with just plain water works well as does a bucket of water or a hose. Hose 'em down just like you do when you catch your buddy hittin' on your girlfriend. Or grab them by the scruff of the neck, look firmly into their eyes and in a clear and unwavering voice say, "SHUT YOUR LITTLE PIE HOLE!" I have found both of these methods to be quite effective.

- Dwayner bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

trask said:

For the life of me, I don't understand the attraction to cats. Arrogant, stubborn, sneaky, spiteful, smelly, pissy, so on and so on..... Whatever. confused.gif

shit dude theres some cats around where i live and they keep the mice population in check. without em my kitchen would be over-fuckin-run. its pretty fun to watch pounce ona mouse and eat their puny fucking heads. thumbs_up.gif course i might feel diferent if i had cable.