Good cheap device to grab the rope

allison

erik said:

no shit

i fall with everything i do

i can also walk it back and forth and turn

whats your point?

wow maybe you should smokdabowl

oh let me bow down to the great jibber....

your knees hurt cause you run too much.

try biking more. and start slacklinin again you fool.

bigdrink.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ExtremoMtDude said:

i can't deny it, i'm a str8 jibber, you do wanna fuck with me

If your so Jiberific, how come youst got noffin of any substince to contribute to our jib conversation over in the freshhizzies tread... huh?

JoshK said:

http://www.slackline.com/Detail.bok?searchpath=403e9811f5711f590d55&start=1&total=23&no=12

BWAHAHAH

some webbing a few biners and some rope for $225! I need to start selling shit like this to peoplen for massive profits.

Yep, the Slackline Brothers were the cult hit of the Winter OR show. didn't see their booth flooded with retailers though! confused.gifcantfocus.gif

JoshK said:

http://www.slackline.com/Detail.bok?searchpath=403e9811f5711f590d55&start=1&total=23&no=12

BWAHAHAH

some webbing a few biners and some rope for $225! I need to start selling shit like this to peoplen for massive profits.

Bunch of namedroppers who've taken a few too many rips off the four-foot Grafix, it looks like. Really, what the fuck? DFA has been maligning slacklining for years, and this is really emblematic of all that is malignable about this pseudosport.

The worst thing about it is that this is making the Doctor sound like that curmudgeon Dwayner and his sinister sidekick The Pope in the throes of one of their anti-sports climbing fits. Heinous!