RE:famous climbers

chillindesert

I once had Bachar free solo past me and my partner on Farview Dome (his 20 minute warmup at the time) I raced to the belay so he wouldn't pass me mid pitch and have me knock him off if I fell. I said to him I thought we (me and partner ) were the only ones on this thing, he replied non chalantly "You are" (reg route is a polished freeway) Another Beckey story He stayed at my pad in Mammoth, we went Ice climbing at an easy ice fall at June Lake in the rain. He got his Ice tool stuck and had to use a Humming turd tool, put a screw in and down climb to yank out the tool. It made me feel good that I wasn't the only guy who has stuff go wrong. We ate bean burritos at my place! I'm not famous but I do envy his lifestyle sometimes. Went bouldering with Mike Paul and my bro Malcolm Best then drank a bunch of Crown Royal [big Drink]

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Dick! Did you take a photo so you can get Sandy to autograph it? Hero worship is for gapers..wait that's why they're called gapers in the first place!

(BTW, [to noone in particular]you will notice the proper use of they're, their, and there in my posts. If you wish you may follow my posts to learn more about your native toung.)

Flame on girls! grin.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Zenolith:
...(BTW, [to noone in particular]you will notice the proper use of they're, their, and there in my posts. If you wish you may follow my posts to learn more about your native toung.)

Flame on girls!
grin.gif" border="0

maybe Zenolith is talking about American Indians wearing lingerine.