Ski TC

David_Parker

I think this would be an excellent time to go ski Triple Couloirs. I would do it if I was in better shape and a little younger. (I've become more conservative in my age!) If it hasn't been done, go get it! All you have to do is rap the ice section between 1st and 2nd couloirs. The rest was in excellent ski shape on Wed. 5-21-03!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where was that thread about getting folks in over their heads via spray? dude first tells someone he does not know (I think?) to go solo the climb, and later in another thread, suggests it would be a decent ski.

Just be sure to remember the 2 meter rule of BLS. If you have to walk more than 2 meters to do chest compressions after rescue breathing, you can legally discontinue CPR.

Szyjakowski said>>>>dude, if you ski TC, you probably will take out ten cc.comers...not really a good idea...don't you think. wait, maybe ray will be there....>>>>>>>>

If you take out 10 CC.comers, that would be all of us. blush.gif I've been thinking about that sucker. Setting up the anchor on that kind of slope would be interesting though. You first! Hey sky, you and me. Let's go. Leave the rope, crampons, and axes at home though. We're going light... cool.gif

Edited by AllYouCanEat

I did it by moonlight last night.

I downclimbed the rappel with a whippet in one hand and a paperclip in the other.

I don't know why all these people keep climbing it, it just wasn't that great.

I prefer more objective hazards, like falling seracs, rockfall, sketchy bridges, and rabid snafflehounds.

There was a bit of water ice that made for a few refreshing turns. wazzup.gif

David_Parker said:

I think this would be an excellent time to go ski Triple Couloirs. I would do it if I was in better shape and a little younger. (I've become more conservative in my age!) If it hasn't been done, go get it! All you have to do is rap the ice section between 1st and 2nd couloirs. The rest was in excellent ski shape on Wed. 5-21-03!

Silly rabbit. Trixs are for kids.