twintips?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m far from an expert on this one, and never ski in a park, but I find it’s easier to kick out the tails on my twin tips. This helps when you have to turn on a dime in complex terrain with difficult snow. The confidence gained by the knowledge that you can do that, encourages you to ponder steeper, tighter lines. More options = more fun.

GB

You can actually lay back on your tails, liftin the sticks off the ground passed the bindings... ridin like this is a blast, it allows ya to pop em cause they are so flexable... its perfect for popin 180s, or even 360s on just the slop, and no jump... I personaly haven't mastered the 360 but the 180 is great cause ya just ripp down the slope switch... HAARHAARHAAR

fishstick said:

[...]I find it’s easier to kick out the tails on my twin tips. This helps when you have to turn on a dime in complex terrain with difficult snow. [...]

you bet they're fun! Carita-Flash.gif twin tips are like skiing on shorter skis ... but without sacrificing the length or swing weight.

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

MAYBE I HAVE TRIED IT? MAYBE I USED TO DO IT EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE UNTIL I BECAME BURNT OUT?

NO I JUST SEE PEOPLE ATTMEPTING TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES AS THEY ARE NEW AND COOL, DUMB AND BORING.

LIKE I SAID I USED TO SKATE AND KNOW HOW IT IS TO BE COOL.

AND JIBBING IS DUMB, KAYAKINH, SKIING, SNOWBOARD, SKATING, BIKING ANYTHING.

HOW DO YOU KNOW I DO NOT KNOW ITS FUN? SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO RETHINK YOUR STATEMENT.

IT IS DUMB.

EVERYONE WHO DOES IT IS DUMB

IT WILL ALWAYS BE DUMB.

PEOPLE WHO THINK IT IS COOL ARE DUMB.

I HOPE I HAVE COVERED IT ALL KNOW!

erik said:

HOW DO YOU KNOW I DO NOT KNOW ITS FUN? SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO RETHINK YOUR STATEMENT.

IT IS DUMB.

IT WILL ALWAYS BE DUMB.

I prefer skiing. I know how to board and can go faster downhill doing so by far when compared to my skiing. I merely am talking about myself.

I think it's all cool if you do "Dumb" things. At least you are out there. Let the dumb naysayers grovel since they are so pathetic. grin.gif

Cpt.Caveman said:

erik said:

IT IS DUMB.

IT WILL ALWAYS BE DUMB.

I prefer skiing. I know how to board and can go faster downhill doing so by far when compared to my skiing. I merely am talking about myself.

I think it's all cool if you do "Dumb" things. At least you are out there. Let the dumb naysayers grovel since they are so pathetic. grin.gif

THANKS RAY, I FORGET ONE

I AM DUMB TOO!