Utah Ice Conditions???

David_Parker

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David,

Usually one of the best sources is the crew at the Black Diamond Retail Store in south Salt Lake City, however I have run into some real boneheads behind the counter here as well. When the info has been good it is normally very to update, sometimes you might even get a afternoon report on conditions that very morning. Worth a try

2092 East 3900 SouthSalt Lake City, Utah 84124 phone: 801.278.0233fax: 801.278.5544 bdstore@bdel.com

H O U R S M-F 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Sat. 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m Sun. 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. A few weeks back Texplorer was talking about maybe swinging thru Utah on his way to Texas for the holidays. You might shoot him a PM

Wes

Cpt. Caveman:

Perhaps the "helmet with face shield" partner is my girlfriend. Granted, there are probably other women who wear protective shields, but the guy you thought it was, is also from Vancouver, WA.

Did we meet you at Icy BC one day, then Honeyman Falls the next?

The story on my girlfriend's hockey helmet with plexiglass shield is: The previous year in Lillooet, she witnessed another women gash her face open when her tool popped--bloody mess! Her interest in ice climbing declined "slightly," until outfitted with the hockey setup.

Perhaps we'll see you again this winter. . . .

quote:

Originally posted by michaeljosephnozel:
Cpt. Caveman:

Perhaps the "helmet with face shield" partner is my girlfriend. Granted, there are probably other women who wear protective shields, but the guy you thought it was, is also from Vancouver, WA.

Did we meet you at Icy BC one day, then Honeyman Falls the next?

The story on my girlfriend's hockey helmet with plexiglass shield is: The previous year in Lillooet, she witnessed another women gash her face open when her tool popped--bloody mess! Her interest in ice climbing declined "slightly," until outfitted with the hockey setup.

Perhaps we'll see you again this winter. . . .

I think that was you. I did not remember Honeyman Falls but it was at ICy Bc. See you there! grin.gif" border="0