Leavenworth Ropeup- full moon weekend Oct 11-12

Beck

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

michael_layton said:

I'll try and make it to leavenworth, but we should really have one at Smith too.

that's pretty out of character for me, i know. But I'll be living in Portland by then and really really really busy with chiropractic school. So let's set a smith rope up so I can offend and ostricize myself from all the new PDX folks. bigdrink.gif

Phuck all that shit. What is this, some Title IX, "gotta have one for them if we have one for us" BULLSHIT? If wanks in OR want to have a rope-up, let them have one. It in no way should be dependent on when the one is at L-worth. Sheesh, it's like we're in the 7th grade people. Or worse, you fuckers sound like the fucking Mountaineers. the_finger.gif

Easy there sport. Most of us are at least in the 8th grade.

And yes, I believe there is some such law. Gotta be fair to everyone, so no one can be happy.

Hey! Im super psyched to work a trip out there around the time of the rope up! grin.gif

Hope to get together with folks at smith the weekend before, along with the those of you heading out to the rope up.

Im looking forward to hanging out and drinkin with you all. There will be people climbing though...right? wink.gif

Its a ways out, however when it starts getting close and if

there are any fine folks who would be willing to help me with my itinerary (rides from pdx-seattle, seattle-l'worth) and/or interested in climbing, drop me a PM.

I will also be searching for a ride and/or someone to climb with the weekend before at smith. Wouldnt mind getting a moderate alpine route in between the two weekends.

michael_layton said:

Greg_W said:

michael_layton said:

I'll try and make it to leavenworth, but we should really have one at Smith too.

that's pretty out of character for me, i know. But I'll be living in Portland by then and really really really busy with chiropractic school. So let's set a smith rope up so I can offend and ostricize myself from all the new PDX folks. bigdrink.gif

Phuck all that shit. What is this, some Title IX, "gotta have one for them if we have one for us" BULLSHIT? If wanks in OR want to have a rope-up, let them have one. It in no way should be dependent on when the one is at L-worth. Sheesh, it's like we're in the 7th grade people. Or worse, you fuckers sound like the fucking Mountaineers. the_finger.gif

Easy there sport. Most of us are at least in the 8th grade.

And yes, I believe there is some such law. Gotta be fair to everyone, so no one can be happy.

yeah start your own thread mr layton...sheesh!

not like ya have anything else to do. shocked.gifhahaha.gifwave.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

thanks TLG! that means a lot to me-

i'm just an organizing fool, been one for a long time-but the funny thing is, TLG, the more you've got going on, the more you can do... it's funny that way. this third ropeup should prove to be quite nice , if the stars hold course true until the event...