Leavenworth Ropeup- full moon weekend Oct 11-12

Beck

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and make it to leavenworth, but we should really have one at Smith too.

that's pretty out of character for me, i know. But I'll be living in Portland by then and really really really busy with chiropractic school. So let's set a smith rope up so I can offend and ostricize myself from all the new PDX folks. bigdrink.gif

Damn right this sounds like a cool party weekend. Definitely going to mark my calendar for this. What can be better than a beer and climbing weekend.

Suggestion for a game is the stick jumping contest, better preformed/played when you have consumed copious amounts of alcohol.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

iain said:

Dru said:

sardines rolleyes.gif

what are the rules for this game?

its kind of like hide and seek except one person hides and 100 ppl look for them. and when you find the hiding person, you hide with them.

I figured we could send ScottP off to hide and then nobody would look for him! yellaf.gif

indeed, i'll be in the mix this year. i believe the smith funciton is the weekend prior, we obviously will only have all the hotest honiez from Starz Cabaret of the Cascades at our rope up. They will offer belay dances, and body shots of schmidt.

BEAT THAT BECK! hahaha.gif

gapertimmy said:

indeed, i'll be in the mix this year. i believe the smith funciton is the weekend prior, we obviously will only have all the hotest honiez from Starz Cabaret of the Cascades at our rope up. They will offer belay dances, and body shots of schmidt.

BEAT THAT BECK! hahaha.gif

sounds like yer gonna make Iain stuff a couple sox down his shirt so it looks like you have "girls" at your little Bend pube shindig shocked.gifyellaf.gif

carolyn said:

If an 'out a state-r' vote counts, I would say do the rope up in l'worth the weekend of the 17th-19th.

Then the Smiffy gathering the weekend before with the FOOL moon!(oct 10-12).

Logistically, Its tends to be easier for me to start my trips South and head North due to limited places to crash and finding rides/ using public transportation (cant afford rental car frown.gif). I imagine it would be eaiser to find a ride to smiff or hop on the greyhound to bend from PDX than seattle.

Plus Ive been to lworth under a full moon. Bet the sky just lights up down at smith! smile.gif

I say go with Beck's original dates. Plan your Smith trip for whenever you want, L-worth Rope-up takes precedence in my view.

michael_layton said:

I'll try and make it to leavenworth, but we should really have one at Smith too.

that's pretty out of character for me, i know. But I'll be living in Portland by then and really really really busy with chiropractic school. So let's set a smith rope up so I can offend and ostricize myself from all the new PDX folks. bigdrink.gif

Phuck all that shit. What is this, some Title IX, "gotta have one for them if we have one for us" BULLSHIT? If wanks in OR want to have a rope-up, let them have one. It in no way should be dependent on when the one is at L-worth. Sheesh, it's like we're in the 7th grade people. Or worse, you fuckers sound like the fucking Mountaineers. the_finger.gif

its nothing to get your panties in a bunch over, greg, but an organizer for the smiff event would hopefully realize putting events on same weekend would only dilute both....

and by the way, the dates already been set...Oct 10-11-12 in Leavenworth.

Beck said:

its nothing to get your panties in a bunch over, greg, but an organizer for the smiff event would hopefully realize putting events on same weekend would only dilute both....

and by the way, the dates already been set...Oct 10-11-12 in Leavenworth.

Word, bro. Just trying to make your life easier, man. thumbs_up.gif

the_finger.gif

North vs. South

smiffy rope up: sex drugz and rawk n roll, headmaster trask will preside over the ceremonies. we're all gonna get nekked and jump in the crooked river!

dwayner said we could borrow his crash pad also!

j/k beck, we'd never set something for the same weekend, i'll stop pissing on this thread and start up a seperate one

Let's have the rope-up at Spire Rock in Tacoma on Oct. 10, 11, 12 because it's more convenient for ME. It's a long drive to Leavenworth and Smith Rocks and I can ride MY bike to Spire. You guys can have your other rope-up's (11-worth, Smith) in December or whenever during some time when I'M not able to attend.ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Dwayner