Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Szyjakowski said:

FS-

wow you must be a youngen...

drinking and climbin is a favorite leavenworth passtime of many locals....

yeah, but you cant drink as much as i wanna and still hold a rope... gaurantee it... drinking and climbing is good...my first 5.10 lead was after a few (arms control leavenworth) so i know the tradition well. bigdrink.gif

Could care less about the bbq - just interesting to see a lawyer living up to the stereotype.

Location = BC? I thought Canadians were cool... or on drugs. If the shoe fits....

What do you call 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean... a good start.

Yer all posting to the wrong board--I'd suggest you all go over to the "tea party" board. Last time I checked this was a climbing bbs--yeah, you know, climbing. I've never seen such a bunch of pussies in my life--arguing about where to drink beer. Get off yer fat asses, stop arguing, and plan some climbs--forget about he stupid bbq and the park idea; geeez, reading this tread is as bad as listening to a bunch of Mountaineers after a basic climb. the_finger.gifyellowsleep.gif

thelawgod said:

Yer all posting to the wrong board--I'd suggest you all go over to the "tea party" board. Last time I checked this was a climbing bbs--yeah, you know, climbing. I've never seen such a bunch of pussies in my life--arguing about where to drink beer. Get off yer fat asses, stop arguing, and plan some climbs--forget about he stupid bbq and the park idea; geeez, reading this tread is as bad as listening to a bunch of Mountaineers after a basic climb. the_finger.gifyellowsleep.gif

yelrotflmao.gif you tell 'em, Rambo! fruit.gif

Dave_Schuldt said:

Check the forcast before getting to excited. I let the issue die 'cause there wasn't much response. We should do it next week to give people time to plan. Show some intrest and I will check into reservations. I say Wed or Thurs.

i think the weather's supposed to be better next week as well. (and the only flashing i will be doing are the v0 boulder problems at stone gardens.)