Seattle Area BBQ

Dave_Schuldt

Are we ready for another BBQ? I suggest next week of the week after. Magnason was geat,but we could go elswhere. Wed ot Thurs so people who have other things going on on Tuse can make it. A longer notice would alow people to clear there schedules for the most important event of the year. wazzup.gifwazzup.gifwazzup.gifwazzup.gifwazzup.gifmushsmile.gifbigdrink.gifmushsmile.gifbigdrink.gifmushsmile.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of bbq's, Im going to try and hijack this post in regards to whether or not there will be a fall rope up this year. Ive missed the past two by mear weeks. I actually wouldnt mind planning a trip out there around the time of the rope up. I know its early....just planting the seed.

wayne1112 said:

Carkeek is really cool idea , but I dont know about the drinking issue.I saw a sign near the playground covered picnic area that said no alcohol. Is there another area in the park that we could do it?

Drinking is against the rules in all the parks. Ya just gotta be sneeky or not let the threat of the man get you down. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

kitten said:

MysticNacho said:

Howzabout an Index bbq?

Index would be a great idea. smile.gif

What about having it at Marymoore Park in Redmond?

the one place i could think of to have a BBQ at index would be swarming with skeeters.... it has been lately... i hate dem mother f-ers madgo_ron.gif

the one place i could think of to have a BBQ at index would be swarming with skeeters.... it has been lately... i hate dem mother f-ers madgo_ron.gif

OOHHHH Good point. I already had my experience with dem bastards this weekend. evils3d.gif

So any luck to have something on the Eastside? bigdrink.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

Bug said:

I am into Marymoor park. The shelters are at the opposite end from the rock but it's a bbq. There is power there. I'll look into the particulars.

yeah and you can bike on the birk-gillman to there...so no drunken driving...jsut drunked spinning grin.gifbigdrink.gif

Did you know the pigs can actually give you a DUI for riding a bike wasted? How fucking idiotic is that?!?!? the_finger.gif

JoshK said:

Fence_Sitter said:

Bug said:

I am into Marymoor park. The shelters are at the opposite end from the rock but it's a bbq. There is power there. I'll look into the particulars.

yeah and you can bike on the birk-gillman to there...so no drunken driving...jsut drunked spinning grin.gifbigdrink.gif

Did you know the pigs can actually give you a DUI for riding a bike wasted? How fucking idiotic is that?!?!? the_finger.gif

are you serious!?!? like with the same consequences as a vehicular DUI?!?!? is that only on the road, or anywhere? madgo_ron.gif