funniest website you have ever seen...hands down!

Fence_Sitter

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

get a life catturder and go back to school. nobody can understand what the hell you're trying to say. you're definitely the dumbest mofo on this site. stupid bastard moon.gif

Is this abouyt you Trasked?????:

#9: Tard curses poorly:

I received a letter from a parent today, saying that their child has been using an awful lot of "naughty words". This doesn't surprise me. I don't curse in front of my tards, but there certainly is a lot of foul language flying around my classroom. So today I paid attention to what this particular tard was saying. Some of his "naughty words" were fucking hilarious.

After I told him that he wouldn't have individual play today because he didn't turn in his assignments, he responded "I FUCK MOTHER!".

Out on the playground I heard him yell "You shit fucker," at one of the other students.

While lining up to leave, another student cut in front of him, "Ass fuck me" was his reply.

I really feel like writing his parents back and telling them they should teach their kid how to curse, because what he's learning in my classroom just isn't cutting it.

You surse like a tard around here, you fucking trad-o.

dood those lil bastards are good alpine practice...i used to help out with these boys for special olympics and got talked into helping out at the school... when they were there for runnign they were awesome...in school, they were hellions! they dont have any muscular control, but they are still pretty f-in strong...and if you try to just pick them up, they go limp...freking no way to pick up a 130+ lb kid like that... made me a LOT stronger...mentaly and physically! yellaf.gif

minx said:

you two are still hanging out in the sandbox eating cat shit on a regular basis aren't you?

trask, i said some variation of this before. You're complete ass. I'm too tired to look up the post...it was much better rant then. Point being...get a life.

Brown eye in the saddle