Portland area Climbing/Room Rental

Yos

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yos said:

Thanks for the info, though it seems my future doesn't look too bright.

If you are working in Hellsburrito then you are correct, you're in grim straits. The local newsweekly, Willamette Week, has a section devoted to rooms for rent/roommate situations. Check that shiznit out for the 411 on housing. Unless you want to live in the burbs you're in for a hellish commute.

Oh, and the crags are a lot further away.

The end is near, repent or burn in the eternal suburban fires.

MtnHigh said:

Once again erik sprayed over an Iain post.

Unemployed and unable to climb due to a combination of bad weather and an unfortunate accident with a baby bottle, cotton balls and a mis-labeled tube of Preparation-H, erik sought comfort and solace in a long-distance internet relationship with Iain. Smelling the putrid air of desperation and angst, Iain rejected erik's advances in spite of the combined lure of a free stay in a squamish cabin and a french-maid outfit. Erik never recovered from the affront to his erstwhile masculinity and lifts his leg on Iain forevermore.

the_finger.gif

rbw1966 said:

MtnHigh said:

Unemployed and unable to climb due to a combination of bad weather and an unfortunate accident with a baby bottle, cotton balls and a mis-labeled tube of Preparation-H, erik sought comfort and solace in a long-distance internet relationship with Iain. Smelling the putrid air of desperation and angst, Iain rejected erik's advances in spite of the combined lure of a free stay in a squamish cabin and a french-maid outfit. Erik never recovered from the affront to his erstwhile masculinity and lifts his leg on Iain forevermore.

the_finger.gif

hahaha.gif

he got me drunk first and promised me "doing it" was sign of endurement, a bond forever...

erik said:

rbw1966 said:

MtnHigh said:

the_finger.gif

hahaha.gif

he got me drunk first and promised me "doing it" was sign of endurement, a bond forever...

So erik, who is this man that got you drunk and violated your pooper? was it FDA?? bwahahaha