Euros are getting sick!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...but he's certifiably insane...better watchit!!!!

Plus, you won't be able to hurt him cuz of all the painkillers...a regular Jason is my guess...

Plus he picked up some bug in a gross ow and you wouldn't want to catch that now, would you??? wazzup.gif

RuMR said:..its where you put your energy is where you'll shine...

this was some what my point.. wave.gif

And to me, 5.10 cracks feel like 5.10 face or 5.10 overhangs or 5.10 slabs...ie, they feel like 5.10. You get in a 5.10 hand crack and you can't fall on the damn thing...what exactly is your point?

fruit.gif

and im glade all 5.10's feel the same to you but I can defenatly feel a difference, from style to technique of each

fuuunnny... rolleyes.gif... i just got outside and did some hardcore hedge trimming... set up my ladder with guy lines...ancored by...get this tent stakes...equalized of course... but man... all them ropes with cuttin implements... hellno3d.gif i started hacking up a lung so i pulled a allison and had a smoke to get teh shit outta there... yellaf.gif

erik said:

THO RUMOR ON A SIDE NOTE, I WAS CLIMBING SOME FACE ROUTES YESTERDAY THAT I AM NOT SURE A SHORT PERSON COULD DO...YOU WOULD HAVE TO REALLY LAUNCH FOR DEM HOLDS. wave.gif

not true... sandstone has more friction options than you let yourself believe...

face it Erik your just a granite slut.... bigdrink.gif