What kind of wipe do you use in the backcountry  

168 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of wipe do you use in the backcountry

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you need is one square per wipe. Fold square in half and then in half again. Find solid corner and cut out a tiny bit of corner very carefully. SAVE THIS CORNER ITS VERY IMORTANT IN THE WIPE PROCESS. Unfold the folds and put finger of choice thru hole created by the corner removal. Run finger thru butt to cleanse yourself. Now fold the paper around finger to remove shit. Finally take the corner that you saved and use it to clean under your finger nail and around cuticle.Alpine lite and not enough paper to worry about in the bush. grin.gif

You forgot posion ivy/oak leaves. check it, three years back while climbing along Potash Road (Moab) a friend, who shall remain nameless, decided to squat in a nearby bushy slot canyon, no need for ass-wipe he said, there's plenty of broad leaf plants and shrubs. he underwent one of those thirty-plus-wipe shits using the wrong leaves and ended up in the local clinic for three days spreadin' it in a stir-up chair

Never tried that trask.Seems like it would take too long on account of the dog sniffin first.I did rub a sardine on my crack one time when I ran out of T.P. Fuckin little pussy licked it dry.But dood to suggest I would kiss afterwords is just fuckin sick!Especialy since my dog is male. mad.gif

• 2 years later...