Distel32

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RuMR said:

Sphinx said:

CLIMBING is a stupid pasttime. Spraying, on the other hand, seems much better accepted.

I've currently sprayed at a 5.15c/d level and am in training to reach the vaunted 5.16 barrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

YOU ARE NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

I FREE SPRAID PITCHES AT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erik said:

RuMR said:

Sphinx said:

CLIMBING is a stupid pasttime. Spraying, on the other hand, seems much better accepted.

I've currently sprayed at a 5.15c/d level and am in training to reach the vaunted 5.16 barrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

YOU ARE NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

I FREE SPRAID PITCHES AT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're saying that you are a spraying free pitch bitch????????????? AHHAHAHAHAHA

bigdrink.gif

RuMR said:

Szyjakowski said:

RuMR said:

I think he understands what you are saying as he has repeatedly asked to be taken out trad climbing. I'm still not sure why everyone's ripping him a new one for bouldering?? WTF, he's having fun w/ it...

i didn't rip in too him... i ripped into SHERMAN! fruit.gif

According to what i gather you are saying, we oughta just do away w/ all ratings then?!?! smirk.gif

and i fail to see how bouldering is a "stupid" pastime.

don't read too far in between the lines.

Boulderin ratings are Dumb

Boulderin is a stupid past-time when I can't climb real BIG rocks that require ropes, gear, gumption, etc.

boxing_smiley.gif

RuMR said:

Sphinx said:

does that mean I onsight-solo 5.17 from the alpine sit start HCL.gif

erik said:

U NO IT GURLFRIEND!!

fruit.gifwazzup.gifrockband.gifbigdrink.gif

WHY DONT YOU COME OUT AND HAVE A DIET SODA TONITE?? I WILL EVEN BUY IT FOR YOU!

Can't...got into an argument w/ my wife and put my hand through a door madgo_ron.gif...now, i'm fixing (actually replacing) said door cry.gifcry.gif. Got it hung last night, now i'm taking it down to sand/stain/polyurethane it to match...got to get it done before i'm off to yosemite next week or I'll never hear the end of it and will wind up breaking something else madgo_ron.gif...man, i got to sign up for some anger management classes or get more climbing in!!!!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Szyjakowski said:

RuMR said:

Szyjakowski said:

RuMR said:

I think he understands what you are saying as he has repeatedly asked to be taken out trad climbing. I'm still not sure why everyone's ripping him a new one for bouldering?? WTF, he's having fun w/ it...

i didn't rip in too him... i ripped into SHERMAN! fruit.gif

According to what i gather you are saying, we oughta just do away w/ all ratings then?!?! smirk.gif

and i fail to see how bouldering is a "stupid" pastime.

don't read too far in between the lines.

Boulderin ratings are Dumb

Boulderin is a stupid past-time when I can't climb real BIG rocks that require ropes, gear, gumption, etc.

boxing_smiley.gif

Well...i've been reduced to bouldering and plastic due to family...I agree that it sux big time compared to getting on big stuff, but man, if that's all you got, that's all you got and you'd better be happy w/ it, or you'll go crazy

Regarding boxing_smiley.gif, anytime...i'm always up for being the devil's advocate!!!!! hahaha.gifhahaha.gif

SUXXORS DUDE!

I REMEBER THOSE DAZE.....THEY ARE CALLED BOXER FRACTURES, I HAVE HAD SEVERAL SELF INDUCED ONES...

JUST REMEMBER IRREGADLESS THE SITMO DONT ALLOW ANOTHER TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS, IT IS NOT FAIR TO YOU OR THE DOOR OR ANYONE ELSE YOU CARE ABOUT....

HIT ME UP I GOT ALL SORTS OF BRAIN CONTROLLING METHODS(ALL LEGAL AND ALL SELF SERVE!)

bigdrink.gif