So how do you lean?

allthumbs

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That website completely contradicts itselfs because on one hand it says how can we begin to label people's political positions, but then asks a series of over-simplified, standardized questions in order to label people as left right or centrist. Some of the answer options on the quiz are good, but about half the time the answer I wanted was not an option rolleyes.gif

HAHAHAHA

Well, once I am at cruising speed and my desired altitude, I slowly rotate the fuel mixture regulator counterclockwise until I get a slight drop in RPM, then rotate it back one full rotation for the most efficient fuel burn. YAH, no one here understands this...that is how I lean! Lean the fuel mixture that is....SORRY, FLYIN ON THE BRAIN!

Anna said:

Well, once I am at cruising speed and my desired altitude, I slowly rotate the fuel mixture regulator counterclockwise until I get a slight drop in RPM, then rotate it back one full rotation for the most efficient fuel burn. YAH, no one here understands this...that is how I lean! Lean the fuel mixture that is....SORRY, FLYIN ON THE BRAIN!

sno'problem. you can handle my control stick any time. wink.gifthe_finger.gif

Is that you Trask? Quit flirting or I might have to take you up on the offer! DOH! blush.gif

Why aren't you all playing hooky and outside on this wonderful day? Everyone else seems to be...it's nuts here at the airport! Still find time to spray though--the boss is gone!