Weekend Beta

Cpt.Caveman

Triple double couloirs should be in. If it's warm bring an umbrella for the spindrift.

Prusik Peak is in. Bring a sweater if you move slow like me.

North Cascades- It's in just watch out for the big slide in dummy spots. If you dont know what dummy spot is go to Mt Si.

Mt Hood- summit -not like me last time since I was a wimp about weader. Ask Dennis Harmon.

Coast Range- Climb it if you are dumb. The skis will probably work better this time of year.

Sierras- Only wimps stay in Yosemite Valley when the High country is mimmicking the patagonia with pampers.

Desert-If you're in the desert you'r probably doing well. Keep cranking and smoking pot.

If you're anywhere else fuck off and find some rainy spot bitch the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

If you're going to Index you're really just yearning for Yosemite. Quite whining and drive there.

If you're in Leavenworth crank some shit at Castle rock and clip Fred's pins, then eat and Uncle Ulis. Probably the best thing to do if youre a loser and dont have money being from Seattle.

East Couloir of Cuthroat- what are you waiting for wimp?

Graybeard NF- I free soloed it naked yesterday so all further ascents are unworthy.

Lata fags.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the captain, he is so back

cavey, you want to be one of the speakers at this years' ropeup/ I think that approach would be a great standup routine- the Dennis miller of climbing.

"So you thought a WI8+ would get the topless shoeshine girls in vancouver to give you a 'final polish' on the house?- they don't want to see your capilene stanking unshaven hard body, they're more into short overweight koreans with a rolex presidential, a condo in bannf, and kimchee stuck in their teeth than wax the rod of a dirtbag climber like you!"

ray, will you do it ? If we give you a microphone, will you berate the crowd?

Beck said:

no, no, ray,

i like the approach on the beta spew, very cutting edge. seriously.

There is no approach. It's all on the fly. I take no magazine or book sponsors. If it beckey says 2 pitches be prepared for 19 and a bivy. That's the best climbing experience in the world.

If you take my info seriously you might be smart. If you are concerned take more pro.

If you dont understand take a bivy sack. That means all you folks on Snow Creek Wall doing OUta fucking Space.

Necronomicon said:

WTF?? You should try this.

Hey that's the same shit I take along with depakote.

I agree with Cavey, "go straight up", if you need to ask for beta, maybe you ought to try something easier, pussy.

Beta this, trip report that is getting old.

Erden is the only exception.

They call it the Peace Keeper Special after the Squamish Nation cops with the big SUV's. I think its 4 bacon, 4 sausage HCL.gif, 4 ham, 4 eggs, 4 toast and hash browns HCL.gif

Sitting on your ass driving around the reserves in SUvs burns a damn lot of calories obviously! Eiother that or its a tough job and they are shot dead by 35 so who cares about cholesterol counts.