Index Wetness?

Hey, thinking about trying to go do one of the long free routes on the Upper Town Wall and I'd rather not waste the hike if there's no use. Is the waterfall area still dripping? Anything likely to be dry besides Davis Holland, Swim or Centerfold(I'd like to do something new).

thanks,

Matt

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steel Pulse: [/i][/b] The whole route got scrubbed this winter. and all of the bolts were replaced.

Why so impersonal? By whom? Now I can get misty-eyed about doing it last spring. Nostalgia for skrot. I may not be willing to refurbish but I defend your right to do so. Thanks.

About Steel Pulse scrub/rebolt:

Wallstein said:

2 guys from Washington did it. Does it really matter?

Does it matter? Perhaps, to Jeff Kelly, Jeff Boucher, Matt Arksey. Perhaps to me if I compare before and after and have anything to say about it and the 2 guys have any interest in feedback.

Does it really matter? Hell, no. I have to take responsibility for myself.

Thanks for a reply Wallstein. "Somebody" just made a good route great! That move to the corner is still fucked for 10b though. I gotta go up there and check out what "somebody" did. They deserve a beer or at least a couple more wire brushes so they can keep up the good work.

Just climbed it today. Thanks guys thumbs_up.gif.

That move to the corner IS f**ked for 10b and that last pitch is scary hellno3d.gif (no bolts to cheat on on that one).

End Run and Free Cat over at Hag Crag both got scrubbed and rebolted too. Looks great.

That fat crack over there got a bolt put next to it. wazzup.gif with that?