Oakridge Bouldering?

bunglehead

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy almost all aspects of the sport, except aid. It's just really easy sometimes to load the dog in the truck and go for a solo bouldering session when I can't find reliable/stable/trustworthy/sane partners. Hence, the query. Yeah, there's tons o' great rock to climb around Eugene, but I still would like to boulder once in a while w/o having to drive 2&1/2 hrs to Sisters or an hour to Roseburg. Then afterwards: bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif and yellowsleep.gif

bunglehead said:

I enjoy almost all aspects of the sport, except aid. It's just really easy sometimes to load the dog in the truck and go for a solo bouldering session when I can't find reliable/stable/trustworthy/sane partners. Hence, the query. Yeah, there's tons o' great rock to climb around Eugene, but I still would like to boulder once in a while w/o having to drive 2&1/2 hrs to Sisters or an hour to Roseburg. Then afterwards: bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif and yellowsleep.gif

I beg your pardon, you haven't found a good partner? Weren't you up climbing hood saturday morning? Maybe I am not the sanest person in the world, but r u? fruit.gif. wazzup.gif

Ah shit skyclimb, I think you have been mistaken. It was I, the greatwhitegangsta, not mr. bunglehead, that was on Hood Saturday morning. Now that we have that cleared up, I must return to my previous activity of honoring the late Cinco De Mayo himself by drinking a case of PBR and spittin game at the chicas walking by my front porch. bigdrink.gif

thegreatwhitegangsta said:

Ah shit skyclimb, I think you have been mistaken. It was I, the greatwhitegangsta, not mr. bunglehead, that was on Hood Saturday morning. Now that we have that cleared up, I must return to my previous activity of honoring the late Cinco De Mayo himself by drinking a case of PBR and spittin game at the chicas walking by my front porch. bigdrink.gif

Ah shit! i sent buble head some crazy fucking message. LoL. Good to see you around. Spencer was fucking stoked. Nothing like popping a cherry on a day like that eh! Heading to the city of rocks this weekend, but next weekend planning on shasta,adams, or baker. Waz up. wazzup.gifthumbs_up.gif