Top 5 Things I hate about work

gapertimmy

5: People that print sensless shit, and every piece of email

4: When I go to take a shit in my favorite stall, some jack ass is already in it

3: Outside phone calls from telemarketers trying to sell me refurbished printer cartridges so people from my #5 reason can print more sensless shit

2: Internal Phone Calls, I don't pick up my phone, and no voicemail is left... why the FUCK did you call me if it wasn't important enough to leave a voicemail madgo_ron.gif

and #1

When I don't answer the internal phone call, my cell phone rings immediately after, Of course I don't pick it up because i'm already pissed off from #2, and then they don't leave a message on the cell phone madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

i think i'm going to go play in the snow

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

toptimmy said:

5.Not enough money to go play

4.Not enough money to buy new gear

3.Wasted trips to union hall

2.Sitting here reading about people complaining about work

1.Hearing my x wife bitch at me for money. snaf.gif

Your word for the day is J-O-B. You're not gunna have to worry about biting the dog, you gotta worry about the dog bighting YOUR ass.

erik said:

Mr._Natural said:

fucking bored. interesting link pleeze?!?!?!?

fruit.gif

waste away the day

The Google search for "french military victories" (under the "MORE" section near the bottom of the page) is especially funny. Follow through with the obvious secondary search for more laffs. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

...sobo

5. Getting a "goood moorning" from co-workers you have no respect for.

4. Having meetings at the end of the work day(I was on salary)and having it run an hour over the normal work day.

3. Working with a nark.

2. Having a lying piece of shit for a your CEO.(say one thing to you and another to someone else, and when confronted tell you that you misunderstood the SOB)

1. Working with someone that takes the 'atta boy' but contributes nill to the projects outcome.

sisu_suomi said:

4. Having meetings at the end of the work day(I was on salary)and having it run an hour over the normal work day.

3. Working with a nark.

2. Having a lying piece of shit for a your CEO.(say one thing to you and another to someone else, and when confronted tell you that you misunderstood the SOB)

1. Working with someone that takes the 'atta boy' but contributes nill to the projects outcome.

Sisu, better make sure you wrote that, or ScottPissHead will call ya on it. The little pussy pissant is the hall monitor. Wish we were still in school, I'd stuff his fucking fat head in the urinal and flush it.

trask said:

sisu_suomi said:

3. Working with a nark.

Sisu, better make sure you wrote that, or ScottPissHead will call ya on it. The little pussy pissant is the hall monitor. Wish we were still in school, I'd stuff his fucking fat head in the urinal and flush it.

Why stop at the urinal...let go to the dumpster.

gapertimmy said:

forgot, a tie with number one: Random Drug Tests

Ha Ha My manager keeps tellin' me that, but I think its only because he knows I smoke... I never signed anything that stated that under company requirements... but he still threattens me with it anyways...

stress sucks in the work place... everything else I can't complain about, but when I'm rush with ten million things to do and some asshole lays another project on my desk... madgo_ron.gif... don't they know they're interupting my spray...

This downturn has been a wake up call for me. What a naive bastard I was to think that working for a corporation is a mutual relationship built upon trust.

Screwing over employees at every opportunity when the economy is shit in the name of saving the company is bullshit. When times are cushy, they'll say anything to get you on board. Now that times are shit, you can see what the snide lying weasels are really like.

I have this short skinny fucker for a CEO from India. He treats everyone like shit, disrespects everyone with his flippant comments, listens to no-one, and thinks women are worthless. This attitude seems to be permeating throughout the firm now to the point where I trust absolutely no-one. Coming in everyday to this shite is a disgusting experience. Thank god I'll soon have my green card and can get the fuck away from his filthy shite pile of a firm. I hope the company goes down the fucking tubes taking his arrogant arse and depositing it in the gutter where it belongs.

The worst part is listening to all these liars lying to your face knowing that they know you know they are lying and thinking that if this were in the streets or in the pub, you'd fucking knock them out with the biggest fucking Glasgow kiss you ever delivered.

Thankfully though, there's sex, beer, and sports to get you through these shitty times.