Whoops

adventuregal

This is some funny stuff!!! From BBC news... yellaf.gif

An Israeli policeman responding to neighbours' complaints about a noisy hen party found himself mistaken for the main attraction.

The rowdy women had ordered a male stripper dressed as a policeman and, thinking the stripper had arrived, began trying to undress and caress him, ignoring his protestations.

One of the partygoers "took off my shirt and untied my shoelaces," the officer was quoted as saying by the Yedioth Ahronoth daily.

"She started stroking me and called on her friends to join in."

He showed his police badge, but the women just thought it was part of the act.

The policeman was reportedly only able to extricate himself when his partner called for reinforcements.

The revellers were fined.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of a story a coworker told me. He had a stripper girl friend and one evening he was over at her place and some of her stripper friends came over to practice thier moves. He got embaresed and left. The amazing thing is he told us about it, neadless to say we gave him lots of shit.

I went to a bachelor party once to which a stripper was invited. The groom got so drunk that he stripped naked and danced with the stripper. He made such a complete ass of himself that someone must have told his fiancee. The wedding was called off as a result. There were other shenanigans that I won't even go into. Suffice it to say I had not seen such debauchery before or since.