• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
mattp

Spring Barbeque Wednesday May 7

Yo, Timm@y, I'll go touring with you. I've got a friend living here from my home town now and he hasn't been out in the Cascades yet. If you're at the barbie tomorrow we can make plans.

so tempting.... whats the weather lookign like up there, its going to be shite down here thus i'm looking elsewheres...

Dunno, I never watch the weather, I just go, and if the weather sucks I turn around.

By the way, MAY 7 IS GASTON REBUFFAT'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

He was born May 7, 1921.

i'd like to go but i don't have much to contribute cry.gif

i can how ever provide rides for like 4 to 6 people if anyone wants to car pool wave.gif

ehmmic said:

One more reason for a toast... bigdrink.gif

Out of a nalgene bottle that is. Let's be discrete folks. I think the paper bags were a tip off last year at GG. Too much good beer was poured out on the beach that night.

ehmmic said:

ehmmic said:

One more reason for a toast... bigdrink.gif

Out of a nalgene bottle that is. Let's be discrete folks. I think the paper bags were a tip off last year at GG. Too much good beer was poured out on the beach that night.

plastic coffee cups are where its at! bigdrink.gif

wirlwind said:

i'd like to go but i don't have much to contribute cry.gif

i can how ever provide rides for like 4 to 6 people if anyone wants to car pool wave.gif

Whirlwind, a bag of chips and salsa won't set you back more than $5. That's a good contribution.

Man, I'm stupid. I thought it was Thursday night cantfocus.gif Glad a friend set me straight this afternoon. I'll bring some brownies. And some bigdrink.gif for my nalgene.

I have a couple pieces of firewood, but we could use some more logs along with some charcoal.

I'll have the slide projector and a small screen...and you need not worry, Mystic -- it won't even be dark enough to start showing slides until 9:00. Got any pictures of your latest adventure that you'd like to share with us?

is there any need for non-alcoholic beverages?

i could probably bring some soda or the like along w/some beer.

We DO need some nonalcoholic beaverages.

Remember, beer is not allowed in Seattle Parks.

I was gonna bring beer, but that seems redundant so I will pick up some Thomas Kemper sodas. Coupla cases or whatever will fit on the Hog.