Need some advice

allthumbs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black star in a can thumbs_up.gif

Moose Drool is pretty good too, but not really working beer, maybe good for cleaning up and putting tools away, but, yer not gonna get much done if yer drinking it at 10am.

True story, I helped a friend of mine tear off a roof and put a new one on last summer/fall. He brings up a cooler with a case of bud or budlight. We work our asses off for about 10 hours occasionally sipping a brew, I musta drank 3 or 4 and was going for another and the cooler was empty! That bastard drank 20 or 21 beers in 10 hours and never missed a beat! I sure was proud of him! thumbs_up.gif

Eastsider said:

Kokanee, Henry's or Foster's. Classic cheap lawnmower beers.

Wow you managed to name the three nastiest beers in one post. Congrats.

I love how in the late fall you start seeing the big ass banners at the rural convenience stores - "SCHMIDT - Its always in season" bigdrink.gif

specialed said:

Eastsider said:

Kokanee, Henry's or Foster's. Classic cheap lawnmower beers.

Wow you managed to name the three nastiest beers in one post. Congrats.

I love how in the late fall you start seeing the big ass banners at the rural convenience stores - "SCHMIDT - Its always in season" bigdrink.gif

While these don't hold a candle to most micros, there are way worse beers than these, and more popular too.