Need some advice

allthumbs

Serious issue here. Garage cleaning weekend coming up. I'm ripping everything off the shelves and walls and breaking out the airless sprayer for a new coat of paint and then building some new shelves to organize everything. I had a huge pantry between my laundry room and the garage so I split the difference and made room for a little shop in the garage but never finished up the sheetrock. It's time and i need to make room to move my ski-boat inside.

Heres the question. What kind of beer should I be drinking? I need to keep it light so I can stay motivated. I'm thinking Corona.

It sure is nice to know I have a place to come to for this kind of help.

trask bigdrink.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally,

i think you are right on with the Corna, in seeing what time of year it is and the fact that the super phat hispanic-lation-american cultural festivity(aka Cinco De Mayo, May 5th) is rapidilly approaching! So your choice of Corna is valid, buuuttt...due to the current economic climate and the desperate need for PATRIOTISM!!! you need to be drinking something a tad bit more AMERICAN, in an effort to support our troops abroad. I think you need to be sipping on lonestar1200.GIF

and trask you ever do come up with some of the more demanding topics here at cc.com!

a bigdrink.gif to uncle trask!

I think Picasso was on something a bit stronger. Of course this leads one to ask what Damian Hurst is taking.

That aside, I always drink tea while home improving and save the beer for the post improvement phase. Beer and power tools really don't mix.

specialed said:

Ade said:

I always drink tea while home improving and save the beer for the post improvement phase. Beer and power tools really don't mix.

So... do you insert your tampon before or after the tea?

you really can't go anywhere after that one...........

hahaha.gif

jeffers said:

Real painters don't drink except when not painting. It spoils the paint fume buzz.

Factoid: there is a justification for painter's reputations as drunks. Apparently the alcohol in your bloodstream helps remove solvents, so drinking after painting is good for you. How this relates to the modern world of latex paints I just couldn't say...

trask said:

Serious issue here. Garage cleaning weekend coming up. I'm ripping everything off the shelves and walls and breaking out the airless sprayer for a new coat of paint and then building some new shelves to organize everything. I had a huge pantry between my laundry room and the garage so I split the difference and made room for a little shop in the garage but never finished up the sheetrock. It's time and i need to make room to move my ski-boat inside.

Heres the question. What kind of beer should I be drinking? I need to keep it light so I can stay motivated. I'm thinking Corona.

It sure is nice to know I have a place to come to for this kind of help.

trask bigdrink.gif

If your gonna go mexican I'd get the Solo, it has a way smoother taste... But personaly I'd just stick to a nice north western Bonde Ale; there is 30 or so breweries that make one, but the blonde ale keeps it light but still has the micro flavior... or you could go with the dutch ale (Hinnie)...

AlpineK said:

yeah, but what about ripping the shit out of your garage. You wana be amped.

I recommend Sparks! s129.gif

Hahah....my dumb roommate woke up one morning with a giant hangover and feeling like death warmed over. He saw one of these in the fridge and thought it was just a red-bull ripoff or something. So, he figures it's a good cure for his mass dehydration and proceeds to pound the thing. 20 minutes later he is puking everywhere and ends up spending the rest of the day in bed hating life. Only later that evening does he find out he pounded a 20 ouncer of the finest malt liquor known to man. yelrotflmao.gif

So much for the hair of the dog theory.

JGowans said:

Dos Equis amber works for me dude. That's about as light as I go cos the Coors and all that stuff is just pish...and not even remotely palatable pish at that as if there is such a thing.

and you can't get Irn Bru in North America so you'd have to grind some rust off your beater and mix it in your coke. tongue.gif