• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady: "Can I help you"

Dru: "You got any horsecock?"

Lady: "Uh whah?"

Dru: "HORSECOCK!! Landjaeger. Beefchub. Meat stick!"

Lady: "Uh... there might be some pepperoni in a jar by the cashier...its been there a while but if you don't mind some dust..."

Necronomicon said:

Does picking a dead rat out of the clothes washer with a set of barbeque tongs count? (insert dry heaving graemlin)

No I think it would only count if you then proceeded to consume dead rat evils3d.gifwink.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

WAZZUP with California and Nevada they got no good HCL.gif AT ALL in the deli?????

The Sierras don't have so much in the way of snaf.gif

either, as far as I've seen. A few pikas, and scrawny little yellow marmots that won't even whistle at you. Our hoary marmots would beat the hell out of the Californians. wazzup.gif

We were staying in a ski lodge at Mt. Baker once and someone said, "don't leave any food in your packs, there's a pine martin on the loose". This one gal ignored all the warnings and left some beef jerky in the top pocket of her pack. We were eating dinner together when someone said, offhandedly, "did you see the critter chewed into D___'s pack?" We thought he was joking and went down to look. There was a pile of nylon bits on the floor. We thought someone played a good joke on D by cutting up some cloth with some scissors. But no, it wasn't a joke. The snafflehound had chewed into the lid, but that wasn't all he did. He went through her new OR Seattle Sombrero to get to the jerky.

nolanr said:

The Sierras don't have so much in the way of snaf.gif

either, as far as I've seen. A few pikas, and scrawny little yellow marmots that won't even whistle at you. Our hoary marmots would beat the hell out of the Californians. wazzup.gif

Clearly you haven't had a run-in with a Ring-Tail cat.

crusty_climber said:

AlpineK said:

catbirdseat said:

.... The snafflehound had chewed into the lid, but that wasn't all he did. He went through her new OR Seattle Sombrero to get to the jerky.

Anyone who buys a Seattle Sombrero deserves worse than that. wazzup.gif

No shit.

funny how it seems to be the desired accessory for the shorts-over-polypro look at me i slog up volcanoes and have a rack of hexes crowd. Gore Tex hat? whatsamatter can't figure out how the hood on your jacket works or do you just like your head to sweat in hot weather?

Its a tough assignment for the Fashion Police Mountain Division. But were just out there doing our job, trying to save people from themselves. Its a thankless assignment - busting the shorts over poly-pro and seattle sombrero look. But we have to keep it off the trails and glaciers!! Kids today can be easily influenced by a few careless Mountaineers. People say the War against bad Fashion is futile and there will always be a demand. But there not out here everyday bustin ass to better society. We need to start busting the suppliers, not just the wearers, but there's some corruption and payoffs going on in the higher ranks. You didn't hear that from me though kids. Now stay off the neon and stay in school!!